Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mustang Stalling...

maybe a sensor issue? or air fuel ratio problem? just two suggestions i know a decent amount about cars

Yeah, a senor might be a problem. like the o2 sensor. did you mess with the exhaust at all. i know them mustangs has like 2 o2 sensor and i cant remeber if it is 4 0r 6 cats on it.

I may have found the issue.....to start, the car is lowered, has an aftermarket differential cover installed which is thicker that the original and needs better rear shocks. There has been a few times when I hit a certain bump in town that the rear end slams hard and causing it to bottom out on the bump stops (I will avoid this bump now knowing it is there). This caused a fuel line of some sort to crush...a plastic line at that. I got a new one and feel this will solve the issue. It feels like it gasps for fuel or gets a temporary bubble of air in the fuel causing the sputter/stall. I can see where the cover made contact with the line and it flattened it....a friend at a Ford dealer searched for the part and we ordered it. A simple "no tools needed" fix......I am sure this is it.....

Glad you fixed it. I haven't ran into any trouble with my supercharger. The only trouble I get from my car is the throw out bearing is squeaking. I'll have to replace my clutch soon. :(
I am so glad there is no noise in my KB.....but I do need to replace the 2 small idler pulleys....cheap fix......my clutch is still good and I dread the day it isn't....well....actually I have friends that can change it in short time....both Ford mechanics.....so dreading it won't be too bad.....

I am so glad there is no noise in my KB.....but I do need to replace the 2 small idler pulleys....cheap fix......my clutch is still good and I dread the day it isn't....well....actually I have friends that can change it in short time....both Ford mechanics.....so dreading it won't be too bad.....

My pulleys are rusting I think every KB install I've seen that isn't garage kept rusts. I'm gona have some more work done on mine and the guy there suggested powder coating them so I might go that road instead of buying different ones.

Me too, Thank You!!! I need to get a good stiff set of rear shocks....at a reasonable cost...any ideas???

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=KYB-235060B-K%20%201&comp=LRS

I have these along with Eibach progressive rate lowering springs and MM caster camber plates. Works ok for me but I don't have much experience in suspension.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=KYB-235060B-K%20%201&comp=LRS

I have these along with Eibach progressive rate lowering springs and MM caster camber plates. Works ok for me but I don't have much experience in suspension.

I have the same lowering springs also.....so do you like these shocks/struts? I found a great deal on these and I was thinking of ordering them. Do they give a stiffer ride than the stock shocks/struts? If so....then I will get them. Thanks for your input!!!!:burnout:

The ride is defiantly stiffer. But I don't know if it's because of the springs, shocks, or both because I did them all at the same time. When I first got them done the ride seemed smooth but now that it's been a while the ride is a lot stiffer. I guess this could of had to do with the springs settling I'm not sure. I don't know how stiff of a ride your looking for but that setup on mine is stiff enough for me. Sorry I can't help too much.

The ride is defiantly stiffer. But I don't know if it's because of the springs, shocks, or both because I did them all at the same time. When I first got them done the ride seemed smooth but now that it's been a while the ride is a lot stiffer. I guess this could of had to do with the springs settling I'm not sure. I don't know how stiff of a ride your looking for but that setup on mine is stiff enough for me. Sorry I can't help too much.
That's a big help...I will try them for what they cost. I want a medium type ride...not too stiff but not sloppy. I'll order them tomorrow.....thank you!

No problem, the cost is the main reason I got them since I was doing the springs I decided to go ahead and do everything. Did you get new caster camber plates? Also you should get your car realigned after you lower it or put on different sized tires.

No problem, the cost is the main reason I got them since I was doing the springs I decided to go ahead and do everything. Did you get new caster camber plates? Also you should get your car realigned after you lower it or put on different sized tires.
I haven't got the caster camber plates....this car has been lowered for a few years....just in need of new shocks and struts now. Possibly some plates too.....who knows......