Customer Service 866.965.0400

This Kid Says To Me......

roushpwrd

OK...there are a few boys in the neighborhood that ride their bikes back and forth all day.....and I am usually cleaning my car so this one kid stops and says to me, " That car of yours seems to be the main activity in your life"!!! I laughed because a kid minding his own business riding his bike noticed how I am about my car!!! Then the funny part.....he was looking at me again and crashed his bike into a plastic trash can across the street and fell off his bike!!!! I had to come in the house, I couldn't stop laughing!!! I wish I had a picture to top it off with!!!

OK...there are a few boys in the neighborhood that ride their bikes back and forth all day.....and I am usually cleaning my car so this one kid stops and says to me, " That car of yours seems to be the main activity in your life"!!! I laughed because a kid minding his own business riding his bike noticed how I am about my car!!! Then the funny part.....he was looking at me again and crashed his bike into a plastic trash can across the street and fell off his bike!!!! I had to come in the house, I couldn't stop laughing!!! I wish I had a picture to top it off with!!!

That's about the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

render aid ? He was the one who put the stick in the kids spokes :lolsmack:
Right now I have that total innocent look going on.....and no I didn't help him. He was selling lemonade at his house today and asked me if I wanted some.....40 cents if he delivered it and 35cents if I walked 2 houses down to get it......what ever happened to free delivery.....:lol::lol:I'll shove a 2X4 in his spokes.....better yet...I'll charge him $200 to detail his bike with Adam's polishes!!!! You had to see it.....I had to come in.....it killed me!!!

If you would have had a video camera, you could have made $10,000! :lol::lol::lol:

So did you buy any lemonade?

If you would have had a video camera, you could have made $10,000! :lol::lol::lol:

So did you buy any lemonade?

No...ha ha!!! I came in and had a Bud Lite!!!!! Something he could only dream of having!!!! I should open a Bud Lite stand in my front yard and laugh at him for being 11 years old!!!!! Can you picture that....ha ha ha!!!:lol::lol::banana::banana: