Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow glass cleaning towel

DCRANER

Question

I received the yellow towel with my gallon of glass cleaner.

1. Slides over glass very smooth.

2. No lint.

3. Crystal clear glass.

The blue microfiber was nice, but I thought it tended to not slide real easy, and it did leave a little lint IMO. Especially makes cleaning the inside of the Vette windshield much easier.

So, new yellow towel, another excellent Adam's product....:thumbsup:

15 answers to this question

So I'm assuming this is like your typical short knap mf glass towel?? Anything particularly special about this one compared to others??

It looks & feels almost like satin, smooth. Great IMO as it slides smooth over the glass and no lint to stick to the bottom of the side glass area where the weatherstrip fuzzy is. I like it.

It looks & feels almost like satin, smooth. Great IMO as it slides smooth over the glass and no lint to stick to the bottom of the side glass area where the weatherstrip fuzzy is. I like it.

im mine must be different it is the short nap mf towel.

I received the yellow towel with my gallon of glass cleaner.

1. Slides over glass very smooth.

2. No lint.

3. Crystal clear glass.

The blue microfiber was nice, but I thought it tended to not slide real easy, and it did leave a little lint IMO. Especially makes cleaning the inside of the Vette windshield much easier.

So, new yellow towel, another excellent Adam's product....:thumbsup:

Wow, I just placed an order for other Adam's products that the new towels and cleaner would not be available until late this week. Are they available now? I did not see them on line. Glad to hear the combo works so great. Guess I will have to place an order and wait an additional week.

Glass is tough to clean to my expectations on my vette.

I look forward to purchasing the yellow towel when they become available

I tried other ones that were yellow in color and advertised to be used without window cleaner...They gave off small fibers