Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Mother's Day!

Adam

Well, I realize we only have a few ladies here that I can say for sure, are Mom's. Teresa and Fer, (VetteGirl & BabyFer)

Happy Mother's Day to you girls, and all others that I haven't met yet! :party:

Mom's give up a lot when raising children, something my wife is knee-deep in now with a 10 1/2 month old.:help:

My Mom came out from CA and we are treating her to a 1 hour massage today. My wife Melissa got an Apple laptop for he first Mother's Day. (She was using my old HP laptop from 2002, and the screen was starting to blink out, so it was a well timed gift, and she was thrilled!)

Did anyone out there do anything nice for your Moms on this important day?

MAKE SURE TO CALL AT LEAST!!:willy:

Have a great day, and maybe Detailing Mom's car is a good gift, should you have forgotten to get her anything.:thumbsup:

Well, I realize we only have a few ladies here that I can say for sure, are Mom's. Teresa and Fer, (VetteGirl & BabyFer)

Happy Mother's Day to you girls, and all others that I haven't met yet! :party:

Mom's give up a lot when raising children, something my wife is knee-deep in now with a 10 1/2 month old.:help:

My Mom came out from CA and we are treating her to a 1 hour massage today. My wife Melissa got an Apple laptop for he first Mother's Day. (She was using my old HP laptop from 2002, and the screen was starting to blink out, so it was a well timed gift, and she was thrilled!)

Did anyone out there do anything nice for your Moms on this important day?

MAKE SURE TO CALL AT LEAST!!:willy:

Have a great day, and maybe Detailing Mom's car is a good gift, should you have forgotten to get her anything.:thumbsup:

I got three hangong baskets for my mom.

I did get to call my Mom today....she was released from the hospital after a week today....she is a mere 66 years young. Thankfully she is well......it appeared to be complications setting in from a surgery she had years ago. Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!

Nice move on the Apple laptop for your bride Adam! :thumbsup: I work in IT....no Apples @ work but I have one at home and love it. If she has a chance taking a class, or two, at the local Apple store is time well spent.

My grandmother got a plant and some chocolates. I got my mom some outdoor entertaining type stuff for her beach house. For my bride the kids and I got her a few books that she wanted, some new patio furniture, and an Ice Tea maker....she's a teacher and is ready for the summer....this stuff will all help her enjoy her time off while I slave away in the corporate world.

I told her that "her" Americana wax would be late.....no Mother's Day detailing for her. She just laughed and shook her head. I told her there are worse ways for a husband to spend a little $. :D

I already sent them a link for father's day. I NEED a foam gun!

Happy mother's day to those of you that are!

called Mom today while I was in Salt Lake City waiting for flight home to wish a Happy Mother's day and let her know I'll be landing at 3:45. For a cheaper fare I flew into Ontario California ( about an hour drive from our house ) and mom picked me up. I took her out to a nice dinner afterwards and will be detailing her car tomorrow.

Did you wear your Adam's bib :lolsmack:

Ha Ha. I actually gave the bib to Holty (Josh) on the forum. He just had a new little one.

As for the lobster, didn't cost me a cent. We had three Red Lobster gift cards that we hadn't used that were gifts. :D

11_7_104v.gif Thanks everyone.

I kept really busy yesterday. My girls brought me some flowers, a new hotrod tshirt and a gift certificate.

My husband and I then headed to his mom's house for a visit. :burnout:

My mom passed away two years ago so I also headed to the cemetary to have a chat with her too. I go by myself when I go. Sometimes its better that way.

Then I BBQ'd for us and our friends while we watched the Red Wings stomp on the Ducks once again. :thumbsup:

As for the lobster, didn't cost me a cent. We had three Red Lobster gift cards that we hadn't used that were gifts. :D

Free lobster is the best kind of lobster :banana::banana::banana::banana: