Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great white drying towel

livingwater

Question

20 answers to this question

Should the white drying towel be washed before using it for the 1st time?

I guess just to be on the safe side i guess you could. but it is probably not worth the time. i would wash it after each drying had occurred.

I didn't wash mine before using it for the first time and it worked great, no lint either! One thing I did come across though is that it seemed hard to wring out when the drying towel was "full" of water. When I would wring it out it seemed like I could never get enough water out of it and it would streak water when I would try to dry my car some more. What method do you guys and gals use when using this towel? I'm sure it's my technique, I've just never heard of any complaints about this bad boy.

I've been thinking about picking up a second towel so that I could use one to get the majority of the water off and then use the second to get what's left.

I didn't wash mine before using it for the first time and it worked great, no lint either! One thing I did come across though is that it seemed hard to wring out when the drying towel was "full" of water. When I would wring it out it seemed like I could never get enough water out of it and it would streak water when I would try to dry my car some more. What method do you guys and gals use when using this towel? I'm sure it's my technique, I've just never heard of any complaints about this bad boy.

I've been thinking about picking up a second towel so that I could use one to get the majority of the water off and then use the second to get what's left.

When mine gets to that point I grab another towel. I never wring them out.

I wash them after every use as well.