Customer Service 866.965.0400

Offical May Useless Thread (sorry its late)

6spdg37s

Okay soo..ive been very busy lately with finishing up undergraduate program at college and getin ready to start Grad four days later. I know a few of you liked this thread last month so I figured id start it again. I didnt realize it was May 11th already so i am sorry for the delay

I'd say follow the same rules as stated last month:

no politics

No religion

Dont blatently insult each other

Keep it appropriate to the rest of the forums rules!

thats it guys

GOODMORNINGG!!! im at work :(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at work on a day that I really don't feel like working. :help:

I'm tired today. I wonder if I got much more that 6-7 hours of sleep over the weekend. Its not that I try to not sleep but I think I have this automatic alarm clock inside of me that goes off at 5:45 each morning. :explode:

Happy May useless thread everyone! lol

I'm at work right now waiting for a 9:30 conference call that I will take no part in but just sit and listen to blathering idiots talk. lol Welcome to the wonderful world of politics. :)

Happy May useless thread everyone! lol

I'm at work right now waiting for a 9:30 conference call that I will take no part in but just sit and listen to blathering idiots talk. lol Welcome to the wonderful world of politics. :)

I had a call that started at 9 AM Saturday and didn't end until 6 AM Sunday :mad:

I am at work, thinking after some grading done by my house, I have two dusty cars i need to clean. I do not like that works gets in the way of clean vehicles.:lol:

I got a call this morning at 6:30 that the power is out in our building and won't be back on until at least 10:00. I called all my people and let them know that they can dial-in from home today. I'm "working" from home too, so I guess not much work is getting accomplished!;)

Man did the weekend fly by or was it just me??

Gonna be a strange week this week, my wife is at a conference for work until thursday so I'm taking care of the little one solo until my mother in law comes over at 4pm to relieve me for work.

Contemplating making the drive out to the desert to see the wifey and surprise her tonight... just gotta convince the in laws to take the little guy overnight for me.

Free firewood at Bill's?!? :D

Today I played golf for the first time this season. The game was a little rusty but I had forgotten how great it can be just to be out on the course with a couple of buddies for a few hours. (especially on a weekday! :D)

Today I'm starting interviewing kids for a summer internship. My 9am interview is late. Guess he won't be getting the job and that makes him useless. lol

Probably not a good sign :lol::lol::lol:

quick question...i wanna redo the shr, smp, and wax. on the viper..it came out good but i have since gained alot of adams experience. the car doesnt need to be clayed so im just going to wash it with dawn. if i dont get to do the 3 steps on it tonite and just wash it. and it goes back in my garage is there an issue with this?

quick question...i wanna redo the shr, smp, and wax. on the viper..it came out good but i have since gained alot of adams experience. the car doesnt need to be clayed so im just going to wash it with dawn. if i dont get to do the 3 steps on it tonite and just wash it. and it goes back in my garage is there an issue with this?

Having no protection on your car for one night won't hurt it. I don't even know if Dawn totally takes off MSW anyways :hi:

GOODMORNING EVERYONE!! so i got some goood news..i just took the last final of my undergraduate college career!!! FORTUNATLY/UNFORTUNATLY i start grad school may 26th :( im at work now since 630... anyway so i detailed the viper last night following Jeff's JJ1087? tips and tricks...more pressure, spread the shr, smp, wax different. etc; it was dark i was in my garage but as far as i can tell car looks mintt! will get pics today...(hopefully if im home from work before dark)