Customer Service 866.965.0400

Offical May Useless Thread (sorry its late)

6spdg37s

i have a few but i want to get good pics when i get home from work today cuase i did it in my garage last night and it was dark and my garage is tight... so hopefully wen i get home today ill drop the top and snap some pics so i can enter the adams may contest too!!! :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOODMORNING EVERYONE!! so i got some goood news..i just took the last final of my undergraduate college career!!! FORTUNATLY/UNFORTUNATLY i start grad school may 26th :( im at work now since 630... anyway so i detailed the viper last night following Jeff's JJ1087? tips and tricks...more pressure, spread the shr, smp, wax different. etc; it was dark i was in my garage but as far as i can tell car looks mintt! will get pics today...(hopefully if im home from work before dark)

Where are the pics - I want to see how this turned out? P.S. I'll have you know I was texting you tips with the machine stuff as I was giving my final presentation for my last class as an undergrad lol. Can you say obsessed? :willy:

soo random question for anyone that knows the answer...how much does an optima redtop run?

I priced one to replace the redtop in my Miata and it was around 150. Decided against it after a chat with the original owner who put it in. Turns out the redtop had barely lasted three years. And that was while trickle-charging out of the car during the winter months. Didn't seem worth the price.

Trickle chargers can kill batteries.

Float charger

The difference between a float charger and a trickle charger is that the float has circuitry to prevent overcharging. It senses when the battery voltage is at the maximum level and temporarily shuts off the charge (floats voltage at zero or a very minimal charge until it senses that the battery output voltage has fallen, then resumes charging ). It may be kept connected indefinitely.

Trickle charger

A trickle charger, on the other hand, will charge no matter whether the battery is fully charged or not, so it needs to be connected and disconnected periodically. If left in place too long, it will eventually boil the electrolyte out of the cells or damage the plates. Trickle chargers will work to keep the battery charged, if used once a month or so for a day or two, but the float chargers can be left connected indefinitely without potential harm to the battery.

Whoa! Just realized we better quit talking about battery charging and get this thread back on-track and useless.

Don't you mean get this thread back off track :jester::jester::jester:

soo i was this club in nj tonite and it was bike night...they drove the bike intoo the club and had a hottest body contest for the 3 hottest girls posing on it..then they drove it outa the club..i tryed to snap a pic of it on the way out but my camera took too long

soo i was this club in nj tonite and it was bike night...they drove the bike intoo the club and had a hottest body contest for the 3 hottest girls posing on it..then they drove it outa the club..i tryed to snap a pic of it on the way out but my camera took too long

Oh yeah?! Well I fixed a hijacked e-mail server and then...ah, forget it...you win. :(

I worked 40 hours this past weekend alone, a nice 80 hour week !!!!!!

And I have another one of those weekends coming up this weekend :help::help::help::help::help:

I want your paycheck!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

The lightening here in the middle of the night was wicked. The storm is blowing East so look out!! :jester:

I don't feel like working. Somebody come get me.

:hi:

uhh i wanna get a bikeeeee but im either A) losing my job B) taking a pay cut and hour cut and C) need to pay for grad school :( so i guess next spring summeR? maybe a Z06 instead tho ?

You must have a short attention span because with that Viper I'd probably stay pretty satisfied for a good 10 years.

In my useless news, so about once every couple months my exgf and I trade cars for the day and I change her oil and detail it for her. Today is that day and it makes me sad that people judge you based on the car you drive. She has a 335i and I went to get breakfast with some people this morning and as soon as I walk in this little coffee shop people are making comments about I must be stuck up and etc etc. First I was right there and could hear them talk about me and second they don't even know me. All this based on the car I'm driving. blah.

^ i have add lol...but im never selling the viper just get somethin else on top of it..im tryin to live it up while im still livin at home cause once i get a wifey and become whipped (cough JEFF cough) and have a kid and have to get a place of my own..the toys will slowly start to dissapear outa the driveway

^ i have add lol...but im never selling the viper just get somethin else on top of it..im tryin to live it up while im still livin at home cause once i get a wifey and become whipped (cough JEFF cough) and have a kid and have to get a place of my own..the toys will slowly start to dissapear outa the driveway

You have it wrong...First if said "toy" is owned prior to you getting married, said toys are allowed to be kept and replaced!! Permission is only need if you want to bring something "new" into the picture. Having said that the best way I found to hold onto my toy was to use it to propose to the GF. I took my now wifey to the top of a moutain in Vermont over looking the lake (that my parents vacation house is on) with the fourwheeler to propose!! She said yes of course and now she will never get rid of the fourwheeler!!:banana:

right now id still rather fool around with mad girls until i find the "right" one which appears as if it will never happen

How old are you???

There is someone out there for everyone. It just takes time to find that right person. :cheers:

BTW...the right person should have no problem with your toys.