Customer Service 866.965.0400

Offical May Useless Thread (sorry its late)

6spdg37s

ahhh ^^^ +100000 for you i like the way you think. but right now id still rather fool around with mad girls until i find the "right" one which appears as if it will never happen

Dude, I was the same way...:lolsmack: I didn't find my wife until I was 29! I dated A LOT and just got ired of all the BS that went with it so I took some time off (1 year) I drank a lot and did and brought what I wanted and she just fell into my lap. 6 years later... house, 19 month old twins, and more bills than I care to count! I love it all!! DON'T RUSH, it will happen!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you???

There is someone out there for everyone. It just takes time to find that right person. :cheers:

BTW...the right person should have no problem with your toys.

im 21 about to be 22 in 2 months...im just makin a general statement though but sometimes the depressed thoughts come across where im gonna b alone for ever ! lol :(

I don't get paid for overtime :(:(:(

Are you nuts??? :help:

im 21 about to be 22 in 2 months...im just makin a general statement though but sometimes the depressed thoughts come across where im gonna b alone for ever ! lol :(

You can have my 23 yr old daughter if you can handle "high maintenance"!! :lol:

The thing with me is I've dated a number of girls. :) but I've only been in what I would consider two serious relationships. Only one of those I really was in love with. I've just never recovered from that one.

Anyway, so I've tried dating other girls and dating in this day and age is just a big freaking game and I'm just tired of it. It's like you go to all this work you and get a number and you gotta wait a couple days to call. Then they won't answer and you leave a message, then to show you really like them you gotta call back and if your lucky they answer. If not they still won't call back because apparently that's not the proper thing. It's a mess, I hate it, and I think I'm done with it. I'm not going through all the drama and games any more. I'll be single forever.

The thing with me is I've dated a number of girls. :) but I've only been in what I would consider two serious relationships. Only one of those I really was in love with. I've just never recovered from that one.

Anyway, so I've tried dating other girls and dating in this day and age is just a big freaking game and I'm just tired of it. It's like you go to all this work you and get a number and you gotta wait a couple days to call. Then they won't answer and you leave a message, then to show you really like them you gotta call back and if your lucky they answer. If not they still won't call back because apparently that's not the proper thing. It's a mess, I hate it, and I think I'm done with it. I'm not going through all the drama and games any more. I'll be single forever.

Be original and make up your own rules. Instead of waiting two days, just say - "Hey, I had a good time - I'll call you tomorrow". If she says "ok", the suspense is over. If she says "no thanks", you just saved yourself two days of wondering.

Are you nuts??? :help:

You can have my 23 yr old daughter if you can handle "high maintenance"!! :lol:

There is nothing wrong with staying single....said by the guy married 12 years with 2 daughters, and not enough toys for the work I do. I am, however, well stocked with Adam's!

VetteGirl, don't feel too bad for Bill not making any overtime. He's doing ok. :lol::lol::lol:

It is scary how similar we are!!:lolsmack: Trust me when I tell you this someday when you are not looking the right girl will be right in front of you and will be in total love. Never and I mean never settle for anything but perfection!! I have dated a TON of girls never more than like 4 months. Something was alway wrong with the relationship. So I kept dating and drinking hard with friends. I gave up on dating for awhile like I said before, it was great it cleared my head and I had fun with friends. It was time for myself. I knew what I wanted and waited for it! Now I am married to a Hot Blue eyed Blonde with big coconuts!:rockon:

I knew what I wanted and waited for it! Now I am married to a Hot Blue eyed Blonde with big coconuts!:rockon:

:worth:

Just kidding. Sorry, I had to.....it was just so easy that I couldn't let it pass.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Good for you man. Sounds like you did well for yourself.

It's Friday and the brown truck should have my Americana today :banana:

Oh sweet!

It's Friday and I have to work twice on Fridays. :( Good thing I love my jobs. :) In good news though my Dad's company is considering becoming an Adam's dealer. :rockon: I wonder if he will give me a discount on Adam's stuff? lol I also wonder if he will be the first classic tractor restoration guy using Adam's products? :rockon: <---- I'm gonna throw in another one of these guys because I'm in an awesome mood. lol :banana:

Well two good things to report : got accepted to grad school and my americana paste wax is here! And of course its raining all weekend.

congratss bro! even though i just talked to you! were both in grad school woohoooo!!!

whats up everyone? im at work funn :( but im only workin a half day yay! me n jj1087 r graduating on friday..and we washed are cars together yest..we have alota pics but i dont have them his gf does so when she uploads them ill post them on here... i got to use the white adams drying towel, as well as the foam gun and i have to say i was very impressed! ! !

Congrats on graduating Friday.

I'm at work too, it's horribly slow and that's really bad. My boss who doesn't like to come to work is holding up a big project which is behind schedule and we have a huge meeting on Tuesday where it is possible our office will be closed. Deservingly so may I add, but to no fault of my own and atleast two of my coworkers who also put their heart and soul into here.

Anyone have a job for me? I'm multitalented and a hard worker. Will work for Adam's goodies. lol

I spilled juice on my laptop so I'll be mostly gone from the forums for about 2 weeks unless I can borrow a computer like I am now. I'm gonna miss you guys.

What, you can clean juice and anything else out of an interior but not your computer? lol. :jester: