Customer Service 866.965.0400

Offical May Useless Thread (sorry its late)

6spdg37s

And the price of diesel is going DOWN!:thumbsup:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's planting season on my families farm and we go through about 1000 gallons of diesel a day so even pennies add up pretty good for us.

Sucks about gas though because I have to drive 30 miles to get to the farm. lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm standing on line waiting for this graduation to start. Wish they had a hotdog cart I'm thirsty as hell!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I have goofed off all day long. I decided that I wasn't working today and ended up cleaning my house from top to bottom. :willy::willy:

We have friends coming over in a few minutes to watch the Wings vs BlackHawks.

Hope you all had a great day and be safe this weekend. :burnout::burnout:

Thanks for reminding me about the game :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I took my nephew to the batting cage this morning, then we went out for a big breakfast and took the vette for a good drive, and of course I forgot the sunscreen for the top of the head :mad::mad::mad:

Nice. I hate to sound old already but jesus college freakin' flew.

My senior year i took classes at my local college. when i graduate high school i am going to have 21 credits in college all ready. I am starting full time on july 7.

My senior year i took classes at my local college. when i graduate high school i am going to have 21 credits in college all ready. I am starting full time on july 7.

Good plan Jesse :thumbsup:

What school is it ?

I'm standing on line waiting for this graduation to start. Wish they had a hotdog cart I'm thirsty as hell!

lmfaooo u would say that kid... i was right there with you... i was readin textsfromlastnight.com the entire ceremony while baking in our black gowns

textsfromlastnight.com is a hilarious site. Living in Orlando, I really liked the 'Snow White' one from earlier this week! My guess is they are 50/50 real/fake. At my graduation (outside) we just sat there waiting to see how many of the potted plants would blow over.

Its a beautiful day to play if I can get my husband out of bed. :jester:

Did you hear about the flood at Daytona??? Its like a swamp. How do you race when there is water over the track?? Put a boat motor on the back of your car??? :lol:

Have a fun day everyone.

I have a few steaks ready to go on the grill for me and the dog's, useful to me, to the rest of you, not so much :jester::jester::jester::jester:

lol, I'm jealous. I got burgers on the grill though so I'll be full of BBQ goodness soon.