Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailers bag???

Come on throw me a bone here.... someone give me a wink wink if this is even something that might be in the works. If this is something coming out then i will wait and buy it here but if it isnt im gonna have to buy it somewhere else..... Im doing alot of traveling around this summer and i like to show off my Adams stuff and the current bag i have just isnt cutting it.

Please help me... if it s a big secret i will keep my mouth shut just give me a little nudge. :D

Steve

I have my red one that I got with my PC (wife got it for me for Christmas 2 years ago), even if it was made in China, it's still my "show bag" and I like it, can't wait to see what the new one looks like.

I have the short-lived black bag. While it doesn't have as many pockets as the red one (or the prototype that Adam posted a while ago) black looks better inside my car and makes the logo stand out more.

cargo.jpg

:patriot:

Hey Guys,

As you probably know, we do our absolute best to sell products that are made in the USA. Unfortunately, we have not had success in getting a quality bag for an affordable price that is made in the USA. We are still hunting and we are confident that our patience will result in a great American made Adam's bag.:patriot:

We will certainly let everyone know when we have one coming.

Steve

that Pic is AMAZING!!! Is that photoshopped any?

Nope... sadly I don't even have PS anymore... when I switched to mac I lost my copy and refuse to pay the asking price for a piece of software. I love photoshop, but in now way is it worth the price they're trying to charge for it.

All I did was correct the white balance in iphoto to reduce the glare.

Nope... sadly I don't even have PS anymore... when I switched to mac I lost my copy and refuse to pay the asking price for a piece of software. I love photoshop, but in now way is it worth the price they're trying to charge for it.

All I did was correct the white balance in iphoto to reduce the glare.

My new macbook pro gets in tomorrow. I'm kinda bummed now that you told me I can't switch my photoshop over :mad:

Guys, the bags we can make in the USA are going to be stupid expensive I'm afraid. If you must buy a competitor bag, I will surely excuse you.

Of all the items that we had to have done in the USA, bags have been the toughest to make cost effective.

Trust me, we are not trying to make a nickel on these things! The only company that makes them here so far wants over $40, and it's the bag that Dylan has in the photo. (We used to charge $36 for them, and then only sold them in kits to make up the loss.)

I'm trying, I promise!!! If anyone out there knows of a USA Bag MFG, please, send them my way!! :patriot::patriot:

-Adam :2thumbs:

Adam,

Since finding a reasonably priced USA made bag is turning into a wild goose chase at the moment how about just selling nice embroidered iron on patches for Adams Fanatics to show their loyalty. That way if they buy a competitors or generic bag they can make it uniquely Adams with a big bold logo.

Just thinking out loud.