Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first Adam's purchase..

Guest Uncle Jesse

Question

Guest Uncle Jesse

Well, yesterday i pulled the trigger on some Swirl/haze remover and Revive polish. My next purchase will probably be some buttery wax. Going to start on my g/f's much neglected Focus. The paint is horrible... just going to slowly build my collection over time and start with her car. Can't wait! Also, need to remove some water spots from my F150...

15 answers to this question

Once you start you will not be able to stop, because every products works great. Good luck on your G/F's car. Post some before and after pictures. Hopefully the paint is not to bad and the Swirl & Haze Remover helps. You may need a PC buffer, and also, clay bar the car first. If you did not order the Adams Clay bar, you can pick up a Mothers Clay Bar at any good automotive store. I would highly recommend the Adams Clay Bar down the road if you are trying to build you supply slowly.

I agree with getting the Detail Spray as well as some Brilliant Spray Glaze. Also don't forget the VRT for the tires and other areas. I tried to start slow, but once I tried a few products I simply went wild with purchases. I fianlly decided to order the gallon refills. Oh I almost forgot, the Plush Micro Fiber Towels and the Waffle Drying Towels. Oh and Window Cleaner along with the Undercarriage Spray and All Purpose Cleaner and while you are at it don't forget the different applicators. Well you know what I mean, start slow, but don't forgat anything.

Maybe I should become a salesman for Adams Products.

Well, yesterday i pulled the trigger on some Swirl/haze remover and Revive polish. My next purchase will probably be some buttery wax. Going to start on my g/f's much neglected Focus. The paint is horrible... just going to slowly build my collection over time and start with her car. Can't wait! Also, need to remove some water spots from my F150...

Do you already have a PC?

Guest Uncle Jesse

Nope, no PC... just my guns which need a good workout anyway!

I did clay bar her car a few months ago, but we are talking 4 years of neglect in the Florida sunshine. My truck has been maintained, so it's not a disaster, just needs some extra tlc to get it really shiny.

Once you start you will not be able to stop, because every products works great. Good luck on your G/F's car. Post some before and after pictures. Hopefully the paint is not to bad and the Swirl & Haze Remover helps. You may need a PC buffer, and also, clay bar the car first. If you did not order the Adams Clay bar, you can pick up a Mothers Clay Bar at any good automotive store. I would highly recommend the Adams Clay Bar down the road if you are trying to build you supply slowly.

I agree with getting the Detail Spray as well as some Brilliant Spray Glaze. Also don't forget the VRT for the tires and other areas. I tried to start slow, but once I tried a few products I simply went wild with purchases. I fianlly decided to order the gallon refills. Oh I almost forgot, the Plush Micro Fiber Towels and the Waffle Drying Towels. Oh and Window Cleaner along with the Undercarriage Spray and All Purpose Cleaner and while you are at it don't forget the different applicators. Well you know what I mean, start slow, but don't forgat anything.

Maybe I should become a salesman for Adams Products.

:iagree:

Nope, no PC... just my guns which need a good workout anyway!

I did clay bar her car a few months ago, but we are talking 4 years of neglect in the Florida sunshine. My truck has been maintained, so it's not a disaster, just needs some extra tlc to get it really shiny.

Well, don't expect a major difference until you get a PC behind those guns! If the paint was in good shape, that would be one thing. In the shape you are describing, a polisher is going to be a must.

Good choice on your first purchase, and welcome to the family!

As A.J. (Junkman) pointed out, with paint in less than good shape you will need a porter cable to really get results. You CAN do it by hand, but I guarantee you, you will be hating yourself afterwards! I've done it by hand, and it is a LOT of work. The PC makes it a breeze, and fun.

You know how they say marijuana is a 'gateway drug' that will lead you down the path to harder stuff....

Adams products are very much the same way... sure... you decide to casually pick up a couple of things, next thing you know you're out in your garage around the clock applying Americana Paste to your paint.

:jester:

You know how they say marijuana is a 'gateway drug' that will lead you down the path to harder stuff....

Adams products are very much the same way... sure... you decide to casually pick up a couple of things, next thing you know you're out in your garage around the clock applying Americana Paste to your paint.

:jester:

lol.gif

I think Adam would prefer his products to be compared to sex instead of drugs! Same premise, once you've had a taste, you'll practically kill yourself trying to get another dose! :lol:

Guest Uncle Jesse

Yeah, a ps is on my list, but it's a long list. An engagement ring and new house are a little ahead of it, but after that, yeah.. pc would be great. We are going to trade her car in next year probably, so it's not a huge issue. She already had this one on the road to hell when we first started dating, so the next one i can keep up from the start, so it won't get out of hand. I mean, when we first met, her oil had not been changed in a year!! So, i saw my role early on...head mechanic.

My truck has been maintained, so it's just touching up the rough spots..