Customer Service 866.965.0400

How many microfiber towels are in your arsenal?

IMADreamer

Question

So yesterday my order from Adam's arrived replacing my stolen stuff and I got one of the super plush microfiber towels. First off, wow what a difference it is from my old stuff. I kinda want a blanket made of it. lol

Anyway, so basically I have it and 3 other much smaller, much crappier microfiber towels that just happened to be in the wash when my stuff was stolen. I used to have about a dozen total because they were smaller and it took several to polish and wax everything. However with the Adam's towel it's so much bigger it looks like I can cover alot more. So how many do you recommend having around?

Thanks to all of you that have an arsenal of our towels!:bow:

There is a new towel heading this way, one specifically designed for cleaning glass. It's an incredible towel, woven in Korea like our Super Plush/ True Blue towel.

It will be introduced with an updated version of our Glass Cleaner, one that will make windows your friend. :D

Stay tuned. . . . . . . :rockon:

Oh boy. I need creative excuses for my wife to prove to her why I need these new products. HELP!!!! :confused:

There is a new towel heading this way, one specifically designed for cleaning glass. It's an incredible towel, woven in Korea like our Super Plush/ True Blue towel.

It will be introduced with an updated version of our Glass Cleaner, one that will make windows your friend. :D

A new version of Glass Cleaner? It's got to be hard to beat the current version, but my wallet and I will stay tuned :D

Oh boy. I need creative excuses for my wife to prove to her why I need these new products. HELP!!!! :confused:

Just tell her you tried washing them and you should have left her help because you runined them and now you need new ones. (I would hide the old ones first though). :xfingers:

oh sweet! I've been dying to try your class cleaner because I've literally tried a dozen different things and there is a film on my front window that I can't get off since the day I bought it. I have no idea what they do at the factory to the cars but I just can not get this stuff off the window. It's only noticeable at sunrise/sunset and when the frost is on, but it's annoying.

oh sweet! I've been dying to try your class cleaner because I've literally tried a dozen different things and there is a film on my front window that I can't get off since the day I bought it. I have no idea what they do at the factory to the cars but I just can not get this stuff off the window. It's only noticeable at sunrise/sunset and when the frost is on, but it's annoying.

It'll do the trick. Adam's glass cleaner is some really great stuff - hands down the best I've ever tried!

Have you tried clay and polish ? It is usually on the inside :rockon::rockon::rockon: