Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clearing up the Americana Wax/Free Towel Offer

americana.jpg

As most of you good and patient people know, getting the Americana Paste Wax to market has taken longer than Adam's expected. Between getting the formula perfect, the right applicators tested and procured, the labels designed and printed, and finally the actual production and delivery to the warehouse, more time has elapsed than originally anticipated.

Adam GREATLY appreciates your patience and wants more than anything to make sure that everyone gets theirs as soon as possible. Along the way we added the new Triple White Buffing Towel to the offer as a way to say thanks for bearing with us and to help make the launch an even greater success. So this post is meant to clear up some confusion: if you were among those that pre-ordered Americana BEFORE the towel was added to the offer, you WILL be receiving a towel with your order. The towels will be included in all initial offers and also be shipped as long as supplies last. So, if you're on the fence or are waiting until the Americana is fully stocked and shipping, we'd advise you to order now so you will be included in the free towel offer. This is by no means a high-pressure sales tactic; we just want to make sure our forum friends have the opportunity to get the free bonus towel while free towels are still a part of the initial offer. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Rich

Thanks Rich, and thanks to everyone for your Americana Paste Wax order! 60 are poured and are cooling today, 80 will pour tomorrow. By the end of this week, all orders will be shipped, including the Jumbo Americana Wax MF Towel.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for your business and patience with us while we ramp up on this fantastic new product! :bow:

-Adam:thumbsup:

Tom, we need to get you a towel, as you picked up the Paste pre-towel when we introduced it in PA.

Happy to send it out, so shoot me an email my friend!:2thumbs:

Are these new polishing towels going to be available to the rest of us for purchase? The new picture posted here looks pretty cool!

See I can't seem to get a straight answer out of them... Me thinks he had limited quantities and doesn't want to say yes yet... lol

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
was waiting for papal funds and a day late on missing the extra free towel... :loser:<--- ME

Don't worry, another new product or promo is usually just around the corner. :2thumbs:

Thanks to everyone that helped make Americana Adam's most successful new product launch ever! :cheers:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">