Customer Service 866.965.0400

Something cool for my garage

Team Adam's

My wife surprised me a few days ago with this little present. She took the article that I was in demoing Adams products for Street Trucks Magazine and had it matted & framed.

Just snapped a quick cellphone pic to share... I thought it was really thoughtful of her and it looks great hanging up on the wall. Also, extremely helpful if I ever get amnesia and can't remember the process I can refer to the pictures for guidance :D

IMG00013-20090513-1305.jpg

Dylan that was you, I wondered if you were on here. That was some great info also.:bow: Also whos truck was that?

Yep that was me.

The truck belongs to Jason, a buddy of mine, who was the one who wrote the article and works for StreetTrucks... its a really cool truck. It has come a loooooooong way from when I first met him.

I'm bringing my magazine on Saturday, maybe Dylan will wax my car while I read the article. :D

That was a very cool article and having seen Dylan's work they made a good choice, he just set the bar really high for me.

Bruce

I'm bringing my magazine on Saturday, maybe Dylan will wax my car while I read the article. :D

That was a very cool article and having seen Dylan's work they made a good choice, he just set the bar really high for me.

Bruce

I can autograph it for you Bruce :lolsmack:

Better pic please !

The article itself or the framing??