Customer Service 866.965.0400

Zone Offroading

11chevz71

I was anybody ever used one of there products. I was planning on getting the Torsion Key, Lift Block, U-Bolt, 4 2-inch Lift shocks, and 4 shock boots from them. If anybody knows anything about them it would be great. http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=134&gr=-1

And also i wanted to tell about my day today. I saw a person behind my college(not going to the school) was washing their Green Chevy Astro van about a 96 with a Floor Mop. :lol::lol:

The funny thing is I have seen this. A so called "detailer" will go to an office complex and drumb up business to wash and wax cars. Then you look out the window and you see the mops going.

Zone is a good up and coming suspension company. Ive read alot about their products over on gm fullsize before I sold my silverado. all of the responses were positive so dont be scared of the new kid on the block.

Zone is a good up and coming suspension company. Ive read alot about their products over on gm fullsize before I sold my silverado. all of the responses were positive so dont be scared of the new kid on the block.

thata what i wanted to here thanks, i have nott been on the gm forum for a while

I was anybody ever used one of there products. I was planning on getting the Torsion Key, Lift Block, U-Bolt, 4 2-inch Lift shocks, and 4 shock boots from them. If anybody knows anything about them it would be great. http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=134&gr=-1

And also i wanted to tell about my day today. I saw a person behind my college(not going to the school) was washing their Green Chevy Astro van about a 96 with a Floor Mop. :lol::lol:

Floor mop :loser: