Customer Service 866.965.0400

5 Hr's in my garage= beautiful viper

6spdg37s

Need to clean that grage out so nothing lands on your cars.

lol yea i know unfortunatly taht is cleaned out for what my garage used to be like... but it actually has a decent amount of room around the car and nothing will hit it hopefully

• 5 weeks later...

THANKS GUYS! well the viper is sitting in the garage...its dirty unfortuantly. and it has a little bit of trunk damage..partial stupidity on my side as well as the cars side. so it needs a bath badly and then some detail work... but i got a battery tender on it so if i dont get a chance to go to my parents house and drive it it stays charged nicely :)

i dont put anything on the tires because a few people have told me that your tires will absorb tire shine and similar products into the rubber and make them slicker therefore resulting in my viper ending up in a tree

i dont put anything on the tires because a few people have told me that your tires will absorb tire shine and similar products into the rubber and make them slicker therefore resulting in my viper ending up in a tree

I might believe this if you just finished detailing the car and the tires had tire shine all over the tread. You may incur some slip and slide in the first few miles, but this would quickly wear off.

Adam's VRT comes off after driving through a good rain or from a light scrubbing with soap and water. I don't think it is strong enough to bond with or penetrate your tires though.

I think most vipers end up in trees due to driver inexperience (mainly from the lack of ABS or traction control) instead of detail products used.