Customer Service 866.965.0400

what order to use products in??

sshhbequiet

Question

i know it may be a dumb question, but im new here so take it easy..haha

my truck is lookin kinda rough right now (99 black ford lightning) and i think im gonna buy a kit and take care of it. i have watched the videos, so i know to clay kit it, then use swirl and haze remover. but do i start the swirl and haze with the orange pad, then go to white, then black?? or just use the orange, then use the polish with white pad, then wax with black pad?? is that correct?? any input is appreciated...thanks in advance guys!!:bow:

18 answers to this question

That's an easy one Jon

SHR on Orange

FMP (Fine Machine Polish) on White

Wax or Revive Polish on Black

That is a easy way to get started but you can get a little creative after some experience :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

when you buy a pc elsewhere it comes with a single pad, don't let that pad anywhere near your paint, that would guarantee paint failure !!!!

i understand, but if i buy the kit on here, the one that is `149$ without the pc, does it still come with the pads? And i can just order the pc elsewhere?

That's an easy one Jon

SHR on Orange

FMP (Fine Machine Polish) on White

Wax or Revive Polish on Black

That is a easy way to get started but you can get a little creative after some experience :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill you get all the easy questions :lolsmack:

When you buy a PC elsewhere it comes with a single pad, don't let that pad anywhere near your paint, that would guarantee paint failure !!!!

Just to add I would not use the MF towel that comes with the PC either! Only Adams gets used on the car!!!

i know it may be a dumb question, but im new here so take it easy..haha

Don't hesitate to ask the basic questions because you are definitely not the only one needing to know. There's probably many out there reading but afraid to ask. Besides, many times someone will throw a surprising tidbit or technique that is new to most of us while answering the question. And lastly, I can't imagine anyone on this forum flaming someone for asking such a question.

Don't hesitate to ask the basic questions because you are definitely not the only one needing to know. There's probably many out there reading but afraid to ask. Besides, many times someone will throw a surprising tidbit or technique that is new to most of us while answering the question. And lastly, I can't imagine anyone on this forum flaming someone for asking such a question.

Great point Dan :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I learn something new here every day :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Are you able to use the polishes/waxes on spinning buffers?

These products are geared to the Dual Action Polishers such as the Porter Cable 7424, UDM and Flex 3401 but will work well on a more aggressive rotary :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just keep in mind that the rotary is a dangerous tool in inexperienced hands. And a Flex isn't too tame either :pc::pc::pc:

I'll come to you: pick a good day and I'll take you through the in's and out's of polishing, etc. as well, if you'd like - some free lessons from the Baron :2thumbs:

Very cool! Can't pass that deal up.:thumbsup: