Customer Service 866.965.0400

OMG Its Only Car Care Products

Huckleberry

For anyone waiting on the new wax, please check your tracking number before you track it. I just tracked my package that is to arrive today. Now I've been home all day working around the house. Will I take a break and go track the package, will it says it was delivered at 2:10 I go running to the front door and see nothing. Ok sometimes he puts things under my bench on the porch, nothing. So now panic sets in. I call every dang number I have for ups and can not speak to a person. what do I do now OMG the world stopped turning I know it did. So then it hits me go to the Adams online chat. I get Ashley, she wants my order # I'll look is up. I give it to her, she says it was delivered on 4/28. Oh wait that was the wrong number, OMG what do I do now, wait I'll look up the right one. I find it give it to Ashley she writes back in transit, now that world I talked about earlier that stop spining, I think it sped up now. Will the # I was tracking showed being delivered at 2:10 but on 4/28. So here I sit under this rock. Thanks again Ashley if you read this.:lolsmack:

Its here its here the door bell just rang and I hugged and kissed him. I think I may have a problem.:pc:

On the cheek or mouth ?

On the mouth, then yes you have a problem :lol::lol::lol:

I got my Americana today as well. I was getting worried about the middle of the afternoon but the UPS man showed up at 5:30 with the wax. It sure has a nice smell. I was gonna wax my car today but it showed up too late......maybe tomorrow.

Les

Edited by Kornercarver

I got my Americana today as well. I was getting worried about the middle of the afternoon but he UPS man showed up at 5:30 with the wax. It sure has a nice smell. I was gonna wax my car today but it showed up too late......maybe tomorrow.

Les

I live in the same area and mine was delivered at 1:00. ha lol.

Then you have no excuse for not detailing today :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

:lol::lol::lol:

I know I know.....but the only reason why I know is because I was tracking the package from work! We've got some nasty weather for a couple days, so it looks like Sunday is the day! I did spend the whole last weekend prepping the Silvey for the APW this weekend!

I just got mine today and that seems like a pretty big jar for 'only' 8 ounces? Or is it just me?

Got mine yesterday too. I agree, it seems like a generous 8 oz. My plan was to do a full on 3 stage polishing, MSW, and then Americana. I don't have time for that until next weekend so I'm just going to wash it this morning and give it a quick/thin coat just to check it out. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
For anyone waiting on the new wax, please check your tracking number before you track it. I just tracked my package that is to arrive today. Now I've been home all day working around the house. Will I take a break and go track the package, will it says it was delivered at 2:10 I go running to the front door and see nothing. Ok sometimes he puts things under my bench on the porch, nothing. So now panic sets in. I call every dang number I have for ups and can not speak to a person. what do I do now OMG the world stopped turning I know it did. So then it hits me go to the Adams online chat. I get Ashley, she wants my order # I'll look is up. I give it to her, she says it was delivered on 4/28. Oh wait that was the wrong number, OMG what do I do now, wait I'll look up the right one. I find it give it to Ashley she writes back in transit, now that world I talked about earlier that stop spining, I think it sped up now. Will the # I was tracking showed being delivered at 2:10 but on 4/28. So here I sit under this rock. Thanks again Ashley if you read this.:lolsmack:

As Bill would say.....to much coffee Allen? :lol::lol: inside joke:)