Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wrong product

Toms94

Question

Anybody else get the wrong products when they order? I made a small order last week, when it came Friday, it had "All purpose cleaner" in the box instead of the VHT that I ordered. I guess everyone makes mistakes.....

21 answers to this question

That has not happened to me, but the APC is a great product. (maybe you'll get to keep it:xfingers:)I am sure if you contact them, they will make it right. These guys seem to be very customer service oriented.

Anybody else get the wrong products when they order? I made a small order last week, when it came Friday, it had "All purpose cleaner" in the box instead of the VHT that I ordered. I guess everyone makes mistakes.....

If that happened to me and that's all that went wrong...I'd be having a VERY good week!

I welcome mistakes like that - I'd guess at the end you'll get APC for free. Then how silly will you feel?

Jim

Yea, I waited until sometime after 9:00 PT and called. All I got was a recording that the hours were Monday thru Friday blah, blah. I figured I 'd call again on Monday. I sent Ashley an email as well.

I had a funnel missing from an order (the Daily Special included one and I ordered an extra). I contacted Ashley and she sent one right out.

Same thing happened to me i was supposed to get one with the dailey special and never got one. call and i had another order there and they thru two in.

Hey Tom!!!

They will make it right for you! Adam's is very customer service oriented and backs it up with 110% guarantee! If you are on the Adam's website, look on the left hand side. There is a "Live Chat" option that if it is online, you will be able to instantly communicate with them to resolve your issue.

Oh, you know, I really didn't have any doubts that they would make it right. I was just a little frustrated when I opened the box and what I ordered wasn't in there.:confused:

Absolutely :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

These things can happen no matter how big or small a company is. But what separates the good companies from the bad ones is how they handle the resolution :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Absolutely :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

These things can happen no matter how big or small a company is. But what separates the good companies from the bad ones is how they handle the resolution :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Exactly! I can tell you that once you get in touch with Ashley, things will be set right. As was stated previously in this thread, things are hectic at the warehouse with the release of the Americana wax. I personally have ordered a ton of product from them, and never had an order wrong. Don't worry, they will take care of you! :mail:

Hi Tom, thanks for your business, and how we sent the massively wrong product is beyond me. I apologize for the frustration.

Next time, if we mess up, please email Team@AdamsPolishes.com and everyone in our company will be contacted. Also, my cell is 303-718-9480. I am happy to make the correct product find you absolutely, and immediately.

I again apologize for our lack of attention to your order.

We will review the process used to ship orders on Wednesday while I'm here in California.

Thanks again, and in the future, shoot the Team an email and that will get your problem fixed faster than posting it here.

-Adam:patriot:

Makes you wonder... Usually here if we mis-ship an order it's not just one but two... One person gets the others... lol If course we never make a mistake here. lol

Chris

I am very happy with the outcome of this situation. Adam thank you for personally looking into this and hopefully (fingers crossed) there won't be another mix up (although I know that things can get mixed up at times). Thanks again for the great customer service...