Customer Service 866.965.0400

leather smell

sunnyd 95

Question

12 answers to this question

Does the leather conditioner leave that leather smell when your done?

Thats what I want when I finish cleaning the seats.

I cannot tell you. BUt i learned a new think that you can use it on your dash also.

faint smell left behind by the leather conditioner, very faint, and it doesn't last long. Personally I prefer it that way... it'd be a tad overpowering if the smell lingered.

Yeah would not be wanted to drive your car all the time having a headach especially in the hot sun. I think personally it would be too much.

Does anyone use this on their outside plastics/trim instead of VRT? I was thinking of using this on the exterior plastics of my Mustang. It has a higher SPF than VRT (my car is not garaged) and is less glossy, two things I like on my exterior plastics.

Does anyone use this on their outside plastics/trim instead of VRT? I was thinking of using this on the exterior plastics of my Mustang. It has a higher SPF than VRT (my car is not garaged) and is less glossy, two things I like on my exterior plastics.

I guess since you can use it on your dash inside the car i guess you could use it on the outside plactic exterior piece. The only think it might not last as long. BUt maybe it might last longer than the Vrt. Maybe someone else can give you a diffenent answer.

I used the Leather Conditioner again today and was reminded how much I like the smell. It is not overwelming. Just a warm, refreshing scent.

I also use it on the door panels that I'm sure are not leather. It works well.

I used the Leather Conditioner again today and was reminded how much I like the smell. It is not overwelming. Just a warm, refreshing scent.

I also use it on the door panels that I'm sure are not leather. It works well.

Everybody is making me want to get soem of this stuff.