Customer Service 866.965.0400

Before & Afters

Team Adam's

Question

At yesterdays detail clinic the discussion of demos on badly swirled paint came up. To that end I'd like to get a thread underway that shows some real good examples of BEFORE & AFTER.

Limit each post to one specific process or product (ex. swirl removal, VRT on trim, interior cleaner on stains)

To keep this organized lets try to keep the format pretty uniform. I think this could be a great resource for those looking to see whats possible with the products.

Lets follow this template:

List vehicle make and model, quick rundown of condition

>BEFORE SHOT #1<

>BEFORE SHOT #2<

List product used and process

>AFTER SHOT #1<

>AFTER SHOT #2<

>BRAGGING SHOT<

I'll get us started off:

2008 Chevy Avalanche LTZ, belongs to my little brother. At this point it had only been waxed once in its life and was washed pretty haphazardly by him on occasion, but mostly was sent thru the car wash (my brother and I have vastly different approaches to car care) :willy:

image0002.jpg

image0001.jpg

Washed, clayed, & dried

2 passes orange pad w/ Swirl & Haze Remover

1 pass white pad w/ Fine Machine Polish

1 pass gray pad w/ Machine Superwax

image0005.jpg

image0006.jpg

Finished Product:

image0013.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS

• Answers 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The truck is a 1990 Chevrolet C1500 454SS. Paint was surrendered to the elements for a long time before i got my hands on it. Just some swirls and fine scratches remain, but it seems i got a good portion of them out. All by hand

Before:

scatchremoval001.jpg

Process: (by hand, no PC)

One pass with S&H

One pass with Revive

One Pass with BW

and DS in between steps

After:

scatchremoval005.jpg

Glory Shot:(Not Completley finished yet):banana:

centercaps001.jpg

Oooo Here is a GREAT example of the green wheel cleaner at work.

40,000 miles of neglect and never waxed rims-note this is after the GWC has soaked for like 5 minutes

IMG_2824-1.jpg

after the wipedown and a little adams metal polish

IMG_2820.jpg

Even I was amazed at how well it brought the rims back and I love all my adams products.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Love these pics. Shows my wife, yet again, how much the Adam's stuff is worth the loot.

Around March or so, I'll snap some pics of the mayhem the winter has left on my C5 and get some more proof posted up here.

Hard to get the PC out when it's raining every other day and the days it's not raining, it doesn't get above 45 degrees.

Love these pics. Shows my wife, yet again, how much the Adam's stuff is worth the loot.

Around March or so, I'll snap some pics of the mayhem the winter has left on my C5 and get some more proof posted up here.

Hard to get the PC out when it's raining every other day and the days it's not raining, it doesn't get above 45 degrees.

I have been waiting for it to become 45 degrees so i can start detailing. yeah im a lil late on this thread but i plan to get some before and after pics pretty soon. The day my stuff gets here i'll be getting right to work on my cars.:banana: my charger is not to bad in shape but my truck is in pretty rough shape bought it brand new. Although it sat at the dealer for a year they really swirled it up washing for a year. Its actually hard to believe that this adams stuff will really fix my paint. cat wait to get started!:cheers:

Gotta keep this thread going...

Adams Leather & Interior Cleaner followed with Adams Leather Conditioner:

BEFORE:

DSC_5085.jpg

DURING:

DSC_5094.jpg

AFTER:

DSC_5095.jpg

Wow! no way! u spray, scrub, wipe off with towel? that looks like a new seat:bow:

Oooo Here is a GREAT example of the green wheel cleaner at work.

40,000 miles of neglect and never waxed rims-note this is after the GWC has soaked for like 5 minutes

IMG_2824-1.jpg

after the wipedown and a little adams metal polish

IMG_2820.jpg

Even I was amazed at how well it brought the rims back and I love all my adams products.

Looks good.You need to get some VRT to finish that off. :banana:

BEFORE:

2c91b024.jpg

AFTER:

235f352d.jpg

Used Leather & Interior Cleaner + Interior Brush finished with Leather & Interior Conditioner.

Either the kids or midgets that sit in the back seat of that Porsche need to learn that their feet belong on the floor and not the back of the d@mn seats.. LOL

NICE DAVE!! Good ones!!

I thought you would like the last shot. Me and camera in the picture, check, flip flops, check, thumbs up, I knew i was missing something.

:2thumbs:

And that jeep engine bay was my first can of the new In and Out spray. I could not wait for it to come back.

Edited by dave_zok

Here's a wheel before and after... What you see here is the wheel from my 1998 F150 4x4. I am ashamed to say it's looked like this for some time.:(

What I used:

Adams GWC (green wheel cleaner)

Adams Boars hair wheel brush

Adams Fender brush (rubber only)

Adams Ace Power Stick

What I didn't do is take a shot of the wheels after a coat of Adams MSW. It was dark when I finished.

These wheels have 92,000 miles on them, so they are NOT perfect.

I had to crop the images to fit here... Sorry for carppy pics... :(

Chris

post-30-136818033781_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818033787_thumb.jpg

post-30-136818033796_thumb.jpg