Customer Service 866.965.0400

High Pressure Washer for CR Spotless

rkdiddy

Question

I have a CR Spotless (which is awesome) - I recently replaced the resin after 5-months of use averaging at least washing 1 of my cars per week (20 washes / $75 = $3.75/wash).

I've heard I can further expand the life of the resin by using a power washer in conjunction.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good high pressure washer?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

7 answers to this question

I don't think you necessarily want "high pressure". You want the pressure washer to regulate the water flow to between 1 and 2 gallons per minute.

I'm sorry that is what I meant - any suggestions?

I know a lot of folks use the electric Karcher pressure washers because they are cheap and don't put out a ton of pressure to risk damage to your paint.

I bought a cheap refurbished one from Big Lots for $65 this winter, but have not used it yet. I think it is around 1500 - 1700 psi and about 1.5 gallons per minute.

The weather is just starting to get nice around here, so I will bust it out along with my foam cannon I got for it.

I have a Karcher electric pressure washer that I use to clean the siding and soffit's on the house. As 08G8V8 said it does not produce too much pressure, which is why I like using on the siding. I am on the second one; the 4 year-old first one had issues with the gun & wand after loaning it out. I tried to replace gun, but couldn't do it locally. Went to B&J's (where I bought the first one) and got a new one for not much more a replacement gun. When I originally purchased the 1st washer I had problems with the motor, but after exchanging it 3 times it is still working.

I know a lot of folks use the electric Karcher pressure washers because they are cheap and don't put out a ton of pressure to risk damage to your paint.

I bought a cheap refurbished one from Big Lots for $65 this winter, but have not used it yet. I think it is around 1500 - 1700 psi and about 1.5 gallons per minute.

The weather is just starting to get nice around here, so I will bust it out along with my foam cannon I got for it.

:iagree: