Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lexus Wash through Americana

Nickc0844

Hey Friends,

Had the opportunity to fully detail my newer 2007 Lexus GS350. I bought it used with 22k miles on it about a month ago. The dealer's detailer reamed the surface with a wool pad and attempted to remove some wetsanding marks very much unsuccessfully. While I had to use another product and my Makita Rotary to remove those marks, the car was done in this fashion:

-Tires cleaned with APC, Wheels cleaned using Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner, Wells cleaned using APC and Boulder Blonde Fender Brush

-Washed with Adam's Wash via Foam Gun and Professional Wash Pad, Bucket, and Grit Guard, dried with a Gray (old version) drying towel.

-Clayed using Detail Spray and Blue Claybar

-Spot compounded using Makita Rotary, Edge Green Pad (Gen 1 system), and other product at 1500RPM

-Polished with Rotary using Fine Machine Polish and Scratch Remover combo on Rotary with Orange pad at 1300RPM

-Jeweled using PC and Fine Machine Polish with White UltraFine polishing pad at level 5

-Sealed using Super Machine Wax on PC with a Red Finishing pad on speed 4

-Hand Applied Adam's Americana

-VRT on Tires

-Metal Polish #1 & #2 on exhaust tips

-Brilliant Spray Glaze on Wheels

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

**Disclaimer--Last pic taken after waking up early on the weekend to wash the car prior to the "water police" patrolling the area. Since I was on a roll, I never changed.

Nick, you are a wild man!! Nice car, did you swap out the E500 for it? Looks beautiful, and thanks for your excellent write up my friend!:2thumbs:

I did indeed. While the E was a great car, the mileage was creeping up on it and we got out of it at a good time. Enjoying the new one thus far.

I was more than pleased with the results of the regimen, and couldn't help but share with the gang.

Thanks for all the kind words folks.