Customer Service 866.965.0400

holograms..??

acxdarlene

Question

:help::willy::willy::willy:

I went to the detail clinic on saturday and bought a few products...some of those products were the swirl and haze remover and the machine polish(or whatever its called lol) Anyways im new to adams products and detailed my car sunday...

I did a test spot on the fender and pulled the car out to the sun and it looked good...so i proceeded with the rest of the car. Well yesteday i noticed a light hologram effect all over my car :(

What did i do wrong?? I used to use meguiars products before and never had that problem before

Just got back from the warehouse....it turns out that it was holograms. The guys helped me out(Steve, Junkman, Rob, and Adam) part of my car looks good now lol. Now i just gotta do the rest of the car with the technique junkman showed me :banana::banana:

Thanks again and it was nice meeting you guys.....

Oh n BTW i love the americana wax :drool: cant wait to work on my car again :D

Edited by acxdarlene

Hey Darlene, it was nice to meet you also! :thumbsup:

Fellas, Darlene is mad woman when it comes to detailing. She would put a lot of men to shame on this forum. The girl is insane! Outstanding work she does. Here's her and I, and her car after I got through chasing her holograms away:

darlene1.jpg

darlene2.jpg

darlene3.jpg

darlene4.jpg

darlene5.jpg

Why does Junkman get all the ladies??? First Ashley and now Darlene! The car looks super!! The Americana made that front fender blacker then the hood, unless my eyes are going bad.

Why does Junkman get all the ladies??? First Ashley and now Darlene! The car looks super!! The Americana made that front fender blacker then the hood, unless my eyes are going bad.

No, your sight is dead on! :thumbsup:

Oh, I ain't nothing but a hound dog! lol.gif

That is so awesome !!! just can't believe the shine .

Darlene did most of the work. She just let me come in for the mop up minutes. That car is swirl free and most people would have been happy just to have their's look half that good. She could easily have her own business if she wanted. The girl is bad!

Darlene did most of the work. She just let me come in for the mop up minutes. That car is swirl free and most people would have been happy just to have their's look half that good. She could easily have her own business if she wanted. The girl is bad!

lol u want to finish the rest of the car?? :D

What tips/techniques did you use to clean up the hologram effect? Did you just go back over with FMP and the white pad? or did you try another trick. I would like see hear the way you corrected this in the black paint. And the car looks great

lol u want to finish the rest of the car?? :D

You waited too late cutie pie. I'm on a plane and outta here by noon Sunday! :thumbsup:

What tips/techniques did you use to clean up the hologram effect? Did you just go back over with FMP and the white pad? or did you try another trick. I would like see hear the way you corrected this in the black paint. And the car looks great

I went over her work with FMP and a white pad, then finished up using the Americana Wax. That was it.

You waited too late cutie pie. I'm on a plane and outta here by noon Sunday! :thumbsup:

I went over her work with FMP and a white pad, then finished up using the Americana Wax. That was it.

WOW!!that was a really good job!!!ive never seen black that deep before!!!looks like im going to havet to upgrade!!!i still have the revive polish and butter wax!! how long does it take americana to cure on the paint junkman?and how was your trip over in cali?

WOW!!that was a really good job!!!ive never seen black that deep before!!!looks like im going to havet to upgrade!!!i still have the revive polish and butter wax!! how long does it take americana to cure on the paint junkman?and how was your trip over in cali?

The Americana Wax is unlike anything you've used before. When you put it on one section and move to the next section, you should immediately remove it from the first section after you've put it on the second. I wouldn't do it in the sun if you can help it. If you do, put it on, work it in and immediately remove it. If you wait to long you'll need a chisel to get it off. I would love to see those folks who claim that Adam's waxes don't last long. I want to here what they have to say about this stuff!

Americana Rocks!

I'm posting a thread in a bit that covers my Cali experience. Stay tuned!