Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where does Americana go?

Cyclone

Question

For those of us that still live in the past (ironic to say that since I am young) and do not use a PC to polish with whats the process?

Where does Americana get placed into the lineup with BSG?

I would assume

Wash

Clay

SHR

Revive

Buttery

BSG

Americana

Or does the BSG go on top of the Americana?

Dylan , are you saying that you use the BSG on your glass and chrome ? On my black show car the chrome bumpers are huge and need some protection to give the extra POP that I think chrome demands .

DEFINITELY!! BSG is beyond perfect for chrome... it won't protect, but it will make that chrome blindingly bright.

Z51002.jpg

image0007-3.jpg

Just got in my Americana today. I really want to see how it looks, but I don't want to repeat the whole process again considering I just did a full detail (wash, claybar, swirl and haze remover, polish, machine wax) last Friday and I kept it in the garage until Wednesday. You guys think I'll still get the same results just washing and applying the americanna?

Go for it... I was in the same boat... I had recently buffed, sealed, and applied a coat of buttery when my Americana arrived. Can't say yet if the results were hampered any by the other products (I doubt they were) but if it could look better with JUST the Americana I'd be surprised

DSC_4989.jpg

DSC_4992.jpg

DEFINITELY!! BSG is beyond perfect for chrome... it won't protect, but it will make that chrome blindingly bright.

Z51002.jpg

image0007-3.jpg

Go for it... I was in the same boat... I had recently buffed, sealed, and applied a coat of buttery when my Americana arrived. Can't say yet if the results were hampered any by the other products (I doubt they were) but if it could look better with JUST the Americana I'd be surprised

DSC_4989.jpg

DSC_4992.jpg

After seeing Dylan's SS @ the clinic I would follow anything he says. His detail job was a thing of beauty - I'm pretty sure I could eat off the inside of his wheels. :lol:

Bill , do you realize Junkman has not commented on this yet ? In August I will be in Louisville for a car show and have talked to AJ about hooking up with him while there. Sounds like we will have A beer and A steak . :cheers:

It goes on the paint!

There. Somebody had to say it. :2thumbs: