Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow micro fiber towel

Bubba

Question

Today I took my pal to pick up some parts for his Jaguar. The place sold Adams products. They had some yellow micro fiber towels with a black border. I bought one of course because I did not have one.

Does anyone know what these towels original purpose was. Could this possible be the window towel?:willy::willy:

15 answers to this question

Today I took my pal to pick up some parts for his Jaguar. The place sold Adams products. They had some yellow micro fiber towels with a black border. I bought one of course because I did not have one.

Does anyone know what these towels original purpose was. Could this possible be the window towel?:willy::willy:

The towel is what Adams came out with before the Blue Microfiber towel. It is for polishing but can be used for cleaning glass but it is not the towel people reffer to. sorry

I too have one of Adam's older, pre-blue towels that I use as my glass towel. Makes it easier to distinguish between what products have been used on it without having to smell the towels

...but I still smell them anyway

Yellow towels with a black border?

The glass towels do not have a black border.

Here is a sneak peek of the fabulous new glass towel

Yellow towels with a black border?

The glass towels do not have a black border.

Here is a sneak peek of the fabulous new glass towel

Are the grayish green ones you sold to me at carlisle the same thing steve just a different color.

The MF towel that is yellow with the black stitched border is a metal polishing towel that was never actually offered by Adam's, it was available only on request. I wouldn't use it on your paint, as it is the cheaper kind of MF, it is intended for metal polish.

Are the grayish green ones you sold to me at carlisle the same thing steve just a different color.

Good question Jesse,

They are different. The glass towels are not your typical looking microfiber at all. They have no "fluff". They are tightly woven and completely lint free.

Thanks,- See you at the Ford Carlisle (just kidding)

Steve

Thanks,- See you at the Ford Carlisle (just kidding)

Steve

Hey i might be there i need to stock up on some supplies. Might even go wild and get a PC. I should come and get all them fords guys jealous of my ride.

The MF towel that is yellow with the black stitched border is a metal polishing towel that was never actually offered by Adam's, it was available only on request. I wouldn't use it on your paint, as it is the cheaper kind of MF, it is intended for metal polish.

I actually got several of these(yellow with black border) in my Adam's Detail kit about 2 years ago. They work well. I am getting a few new blue ones next week and I will compare them. Hopefully they are the same :xfingers:, if not I will have a few back ups for when I run out of clean ones.