Customer Service 866.965.0400

Earthquake(s)

P's Titan

Wow..

2 decent ones in the past 3 days.

We had a 4.9 on Sunday evening centered in Inglewood then at 3:50 today we had a 4.1 in Hawthorne ( both are about 6-8 miles from Adam's HQ )

I know Adam is still in town.

What did you bring with ya buddy? ;)

Wow..

2 decent ones in the past 3 days.

We had a 4.9 on Sunday evening centered in Inglewood then at 3:50 today we had a 4.1 in Hawthorne ( both are about 6-8 miles from Adam's HQ )

I know Adam is still in town.

What did you bring with ya buddy? ;)

He brought the Junkman to town !!!!

Those wern't earthquakes, those were just AJ eating :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I don't know how you guys do it in Cali, we had to small earthquakes here last year and they freaked me out. I never want to feel the earth move again. lol Granted we have other nifty natural disasters to deal with but those don't scare me.

I don't know how you guys do it in Cali, we had to small earthquakes here last year and they freaked me out. I never want to feel the earth move again. lol Granted we have other nifty natural disasters to deal with but those don't scare me.

...and that is what scares the crap outta me! I can sleep through earthquakes, tornado's make me wanna cry like a 6 year old!

Oh, could somebody who lives close to Bill go over a sap him for me? :D

...and that is what scares the crap outta me! I can sleep through earthquakes, tornado's make me wanna cry like a 6 year old!

Oh, could somebody who lives close to Bill go over a sap him for me? :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel earthquakes all the time in MI :jester:

I bet a real earthquake would be scary. Cali isn't going to fall into the ocean is it??

The ground moves around or your house gets ripped off its foundation and blows away? :lolsmack:

well keep in mind my degree is in meteorology and I had to do alot of storm chasing in college, so I've been about 100 yards from a tornado before and it doesn't really bother me. We can predict them, and I am trained enough to look at a radar and know if my house is going to get hit or not.

Earthquakes are random and that scares me.