Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Recent Detailing Clinic in Torrance, CA!

So there is another new applicator for the Americana wax? Well that sucks for me....

Hey Shane, the applicator for the Americana is so neat, we are now testing ones in a similar construction for polishing. The Americana Applicator is fantastic, and we won't be changing it anytime soon!

:thumbsup:

Hey Shane, the applicator for the Americana is so neat, we are now testing ones in a similar construction for polishing. The Americana Applicator is fantastic, and we won't be changing it anytime soon!

:thumbsup:

Ooohhh I took it somehow that there was another new applicator for the Americana!

Looks like you had a great time A.J......And Ashley oh man new goal in life, get a picture with Ashley :drool:

HEY ADAM when are you guys doing another clinic in sunny California? My wife has been bugging me to take her there for a vacation and this would make it more interesting for me. Would love to hang with everyone and see the warehouse. And hey to learn from the master would be a great experience.

Steve:cheers:

• 1 year later...
... HEY! AJ, take your hands off my wife...well future wife that is :P

And you have officially rated your very own video! :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m24uUzJgfwQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Edited by Junkman2008