Customer Service 866.965.0400

applying MSW??

Shimy86

Question

9 answers to this question

Its not necessary to "work" the product when you use the black pad... its simply to spread the product evenly over the surface. Sealants and waxes are not like polishes where they need to be broken down to do their magic.

As for dry time, a couple of hours would be excessive. Typically I allow 15-20 minutes for MSW to cure. Of course this varies based on ambient temp, humidity, and how thick of a coat you put on (very thin coats are ideal)

I usually set mine to 4 (I like to move fast :burnout:) and do a couple of passes over each fender back and forth and up and down to make sure the product is nice and evenly spread out. I don't know if thats what everyone else says but thats what I do!

Dylan is correct, with the superwax you do not need to "work it in" as you would with a polish. Therefore using a lower setting on the PC such as 3-4 will work, and you can use a quicker pace when going over the car, as you are only laying down a thin coat of the product. 20 minutes is a good amount of time to let it dry, unless it's really hot and/or humid I'd wait a little more. If possible, do this in the shade on a relatively cooler day.

The only gripe I have about MSW and the black pad is that when I ordered them, it did not come with everything pictured:

blackpad.jpg

:jester::jester::jester:

Dylan is correct, with the superwax you do not need to "work it in" as you would with a polish. Therefore using a lower setting on the PC such as 3-4 will work, and you can use a quicker pace when going over the car, as you are only laying down a thin coat of the product. 20 minutes is a good amount of time to let it dry, unless it's really hot and/or humid I'd wait a little more. If possible, do this in the shade on a relatively cooler day.

The only gripe I have about MSW and the black pad is that when I ordered them, it did not come with everything pictured:

blackpad.jpg

:jester::jester::jester:

I didn't get the babe in the blue jeans .......:lol: