Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Americana Review

GMaak

Hi all,

Just an FYI. This will be my first write up for a product. I am not new to detailing, just the quite guy who likes his ride looking great.

Well today was my turn to try out our new Americana Paste Wax "APW".

Even with thunder storms, rain and dust storms in the forecast I could not wait.

I did a simple wash and dry with Adams product since the car is in pretty good shape.

I will have to say that I am critical and cynical to car care products. So I put the new Adams APW to the test.

I waxed everything near the paint from chrome to glass to weather stripping anticipating I would need to clean off wax residue.

I must say the APW did not leave any residue whats so ever. It was easy to apply and remove.

The conditions I worked in: Garage with evaporator running on high since I do live in the desert. So with humidity high from evap. and possible thunder storms I was impressed with the ease of applying and removal.

The shine is very deep and gives off a liquid looking paint.

The steps I took were.

1. wash with Adams car shampoo

2. dried with MF towel and detail spray

3. applied APW

4. BSG on all paint and glass

5. another quick wipe down of detail spray

Here are my results.

DSC08956-1.jpg?t=1242851143

DSC08953-1.jpg?t=1242851745

DSC08952-1.jpg?t=1242851887

DSC08955-1.jpg?t=1242851996

Nice! Do you ever wonder if your neighbor (seen sitting across the street) thinks you're crazy? I sometimes wonder if my neighbors think that of me.

Dan, he owns a JAG! Who cares what the neighbors think:banana::lol:

LOL, The house across the street is an assisted living home. That poor guy sits out there and watches me all day long. I must be cheap entertainment for him. I try to ignore hime at times, but every time I look out the corner of my eye he is watching me. Like I said I live in the desert and over the last month it has been over a 100 degrees every day but he will sit and watch me.

I will actually miss him when his time comes..

LOL, The house across the street is an assisted living home. That poor guy sits out there and watches me all day long. I must be cheap entertainment for him. I try to ignore hime at times, but every time I look out the corner of my eye he is watching me. Like I said I live in the desert and over the last month it has been over a 100 degrees every day but he will sit and watch me.

I will actually miss him when his time comes..

Awwwwwwwww. You are his entertainment.

Gary the car looks awesome. Great reflection. :banana:

Awwwwwwwww. You are his entertainment.

Gary the car looks awesome. Great reflection. :banana:

Maybe he likes clean cars or watch a man who likes clean cars work! The next time it gets hot and you get the OK from the staff that he's not allergic and the ice cream truck rolls by - get him one! I'll bet the smile on his face will make your cars shine just a little bit brighter!

Jim

Take him for a ride, it would probably be the best thing that has happened to him in a long time :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I agree. Too many people look at elderly people and think they are just physically there. They don't realize that when they are watching you, they are remembering times past and wishing thay could experience that just one more time. It would probalby make his existence a bit more bearable. Elderly need people to spend time with them, not forget them.