Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who would even try this!!!!!!!

11chevz71

Waterless car wash. Nothing new.

It not the point of the waterless car wash. It is the fact that people would think that one thing it works. And two you will not scratch the car. I can do the same thing they are doing with some water and a dirty rag and still get the same effect.

Golly Gee Wow that stuff is amazing . We could all save ourselves a lot of work and money by just buying a bottle of that miracle liquid and dozens of micro fibers . Just pick up a shop rag and that magic bottle and we will be ready to go . LOLOLOL:help:

It not the point of the waterless car wash. It is the fact that people would think that one thing it works. And two you will not scratch the car. I can do the same thing they are doing with some water and a dirty rag and still get the same effect.

Well, people bought pet rocks, and mood rings, and sham wow's. There's one born every minute. They'll sell that stuff at car shows and get a few suckers who think they'll save a penny or two, and end up paying twice as much when all is said and done.

Well, people bought pet rocks, and mood rings, and sham wow's. There's one born every minute. They'll sell that stuff at car shows and get a few suckers who think they'll save a penny or two, and end up paying twice as much when all is said and done.

:lolsmack::lolsmack: People that think gimics work.

I get phone calls every now and then: "I bought this stuff I saw on TV and...". Needless to say most people aren't happy with the results. There was one product I can't remember the name of...racing cleaner...something like that - a gentleman (who became a very good customer) applied it to his classic BMW only to have the lacquer finish begin to bubble up a few days later! I know it goes without saying on this forum, but...Stay away from stuff like this!

I get phone calls every now and then: "I bought this stuff I saw on TV and...". Needless to say most people aren't happy with the results. There was one product I can't remember the name of...racing cleaner...something like that - a gentleman (who became a very good customer) applied it to his classic BMW only to have the lacquer finish begin to bubble up a few days later! I know it goes without saying on this forum, but...Stay away from stuff like this!

I've had more than my share of those as well... some of these people buy that aerosol garbage that random people approach them with at the gas station. Not sure if people are just too spineless to say no in the face of a high pressure sales guy or they actually think this kind of stuff will work.

I had a recent one where a guy let the product be demo'd on his hood which was filthy at the time. Needless to say it looked like someone had taken 40 grit to it. Lucky for him I was able to bring it back to life and I now have a customer for life.

Unfortunately I think most of the waterless wash folks at the gas station don't know any better. While I was washing my truck (with my wonderful pink Adam's soap!) the son-in-law of my neighbors approached me about one of the pump-up type waterless washes. I have been looking into 'low water use' type washing and listened to his pitch. He gave me the website information and when I looked into it, found it is really just a multi-level marketing scam, using the eco-friendly pitch of a waterless wash.

If I wanted to be mean, I could follow him around as he did his 'detailing' business, and whip out a halogen light to show the customers that they are getting a 'swirl job' for no extra charge! :D