Customer Service 866.965.0400

how often do you use BSG

superchargedgp

Question

14 answers to this question

I don't know about multiple coats, but I'm sure it won't HURT anything. I know BSG has no protective properties and doesn't take long to break down, but I'll be curious to see what others say. I know I'll put it on my wheels and feel a difference in "smoothness" when I'm wiping them down after a drive, and when the "smoothness" is gone I'll put another coat on assuming the BSG has broken down.

I know Adams gonna shoot me for saying this, but there is such thing as TOO MUCH PRODUCT. In the case of BSG it wouldn't be as much of a problem b/c it breaks down so quick, but at that same time I think you're wasting a ton of time and effort constantly applying.

After each wash? Yea... that'd be good b/c the wash likely removed your previous coat of BSG... but multiple coats on top of eachother... probably not doing yourself a bit of good other than getting a great arm workout. Excessive waxing can lead to funky looking finishes... keep that in mind.

I know Adams gonna shoot me for saying this, but there is such thing as TOO MUCH PRODUCT. In the case of BSG it wouldn't be as much of a problem b/c it breaks down so quick, but at that same time I think you're wasting a ton of time and effort constantly applying.

After each wash? Yea... that'd be good b/c the wash likely removed your previous coat of BSG... but multiple coats on top of eachother... probably not doing yourself a bit of good other than getting a great arm workout. Excessive waxing can lead to funky looking finishes... keep that in mind.

Hey Dylan wasn't it you who used to post up about layering on like 2-3 coats of BSG on TOP of 2-3 coats? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Dylan wasn't it you who used to post up about layering on like 2-3 coats of BSG on TOP of 2-3 coats? :lol::lol::lol:

Um... not that I recall... I mean, I've layered BSG over the top of paint already layered with MSW and buttery already, but never done multiple coats of BSG that I can recall.