Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon Containers - why the odd shape

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW... didn't know they were shipping the new bottles yet. Looks like you're one of the lucky first to get em. I saw the new design last month and thought it was a definite improvement. Sturdier plastic, easier to pour, more ergonomic handle.

They were being nice because it was missed in my order. lol here's what it looks like.

DSC02648.jpg

I like. But there is so much room at the top. I feel like I could fill a whole nother bottle with what's missing. I haven't measured it but I assume the fill line is still one gallon.

Yes, it's funny -- To get that pic I poured a full gallon of DS (old style bottle) into the new bottle. That's exactly same amount -- there's just some extra capacity in the newer style bottle. As I was doing it I was already imagining the soon-to-be posts about the bottles not being full... :willy::lol:

Rich

Yes, it's funny -- To get that pic I poured a full gallon of DS (old style bottle) into the new bottle. That's exactly same amount -- there's just some extra capacity in the newer style bottle. As I was doing it I was already imagining the soon-to-be posts about the bottles not being full... :willy::lol:

Rich

Ya the pic of my glass cleaner is as it came. I feel sorry for you in advance for all the calls your going to get. Solution, fill it all the way keeping the same price and you get that 110% satisfaction. Just make a note of it so people know exactly how much they are getting.

Rich

"Contents may settle during shipping". :banana:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Only gallon I have is the carwash soap and it makes a mess every time i pour it. Going to put some in another container that is easier to pour.

For my carwash I bought one of those pumps. That seems to work the best just squirt what I want into a bucket.

• 1 year later...

I'm having the spilling problem refilling from the gallon containers too. I'm using the ez funnel and no matter how slow or fast I try to pour from the gallon I've got product running down the side of the gallon in varying amounts. This happened on both the APC and GWC. I'm not worried about the floor; more bummed about the loss of good product. Looks like the gallon pumps are gonna be the way to go.

Only gallon I have is the carwash soap and it makes a mess every time i pour it. Going to put some in another container that is easier to pour.

Just pour the Car Shampoo directly into the wash bucket from the gallon!:thumbsup: