Customer Service 866.965.0400

Meanwhile, Over at the Adam's Warehouse...

When is the new video coming out?

Adam has already made the videos. I used HIS technique. :thumbsup:

I would guess by looking that it is sausage, pepperoni, and canadian bacon. Maybe a few mushrooms hidden in there.

Ixnay on the mushrooms, That a Papa John's MEAT LOVER'S with extra pepperoni and sausage! :drool:

Edited by Junkman2008

AJ it was nice to finally get to talk with you yesterday when I stopped by the warehouse. When are you going to come out to Colorado? We'll have to get a pizza and some beer if you can make it out.

AJ it was nice to finally get to talk with you yesterday when I stopped by the warehouse. When are you going to come out to Colorado? We'll have to get a pizza and some beer if you can make it out.

Well by mentioning food, that speeds up my arrival time! As soon as Adam gives the green light, maybe we'll do another detail clinic out there. I'm in as soon as he gives the green light! :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...
Adam has already made the videos. I used HIS technique. :thumbsup:

Ixnay on the mushrooms, That a Papa John's MEAT LOVER'S with extra pepperoni and sausage! :drool:

hey junkman, not sure if these videos are still around but i tried looking for them and never seen video's that leave the pads looking the way they did in that picture. Can you hit me up with the link if there still around

thanks Jay

Actually, I never made those videos. What I did was use max pressure the way Adam does with a speed setting of six. It really ate up the pads but it got rid of all the scratches. Since I was in the warehouse, I wasn't worried about running out of pads. :D

You can find all my videos in The Junkman's Corner. :thumbsup:

Actually, I never made those videos. What I did was use max pressure the way Adam does with a speed setting of six. It really ate up the pads but it got rid of all the scratches. Since I was in the warehouse, I wasn't worried about running out of pads. :D

Like how many pads ?

By max pressure i'm assuming you mean and much pressure as it takes to slow down speed setting of six just enough that the pad still spins (as apposed to max meaning the top end 9-14lbs you always mention) ***not that i'm doubting your abilities in anyway, because i learned most of my techniques from your youtube video's even before i knew about adams lol, but was that orange pad full of paint, the only time i have ever seen a pad like that is when i way over pressured and went way to long on scrap metal to learn the machines limits.

Thanks jay.

By max pressure, I mean putting enough pressure on the polisher so that the pad STOPS spinning. The oscillation still works but the rotation of the pad is stopped. This will fix the paint faster (because you're basically scrubbing the damage away), but you do all the work and fatigue faster. I'm too lazy to do it that way. I needed to have that car fixed by morning and thus had to do it that way. No paint ended up on the pads because I didn't go through the clear coat.

Then I had to go into the office and fix Adam's jacked up computer so that I could post this thread! :willy:

I needed to have that car fixed by morning and thus had to do it that way.

Then I had to go into the office and fix Adam's jacked up computer so that I could post this thread! :willy:

LOL A TRUE RENAISSANCE MAN :lol::lol: