Customer Service 866.965.0400

Frequent Flyer miles... Free stuff

crawfish

Since I work 28-28 in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=</st1:place>Africa, I am awarded quite a few frequent Flyer miles. In the past, I have used SOME of them for vacations and the like. (some of them just expired unused):o<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>The only caveat is I believe you have to be a elevated status member to do this. But if you fly a lot and have some extra miles, it might be worth checking into.. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns =<v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 24.75pt; HEIGHT: 26.25pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://adamsforums.com/forums/images/smilies/yay.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\H072311\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p>:banana:</o:p>

Edited by crawfish

I have to fly out for work once in awhile to check on my crew but other than that I fly only once or twice a year.

I love flying especially the take off!! :burnout:

Vette Girl

I guess I liked it a lot better before 911, although long flights have always been a drudge. Since it is just part of my job, I don't think about it a lot. When I fly to work, I go through Johanasburg, South Africa via Delta. The flight is a total of 18 hours. There is a 2 hour stop in Senegol for fuel, but we do not deplane. I have flown on 16 hours flights from LA to Hong Kong and Singapore with no stop at all. Singapore Airlines makes the Singapore flight slightly more comfortable, but none of these flights is a lot of fun....especially in Coach.

Now, I will fly home on 4 June. Then I can play with my grandsons and my cars; now that will be fun! :burnout:

BTW Vettegirl, I have always wanted a 73 Vette (the year I graduated high school) I hope to add one to the garage in the next few years. :xfingers: