Customer Service 866.965.0400

VRT not good.......

NTHEWIND

Question

This stuff is amazing!

I was done detailing the interior of my truck with VRT and I went out to unlatch the hood so I could clean the windshield. I had been using a sponge with VRT so my hands was wet with it. I noticed where I had touched the latch, (that was really faded) it was shiny. So I got got the camera and snapped some before pictures, wiped the rest of the latch and shot some after pics. This stuff is better than I thought!

a%3E

a%3E

KWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT001.jpg

IMG%5D

a%3E

KWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT004.jpg

a%3E

a%3EKWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT005.jpg

a%3EKWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT006.jpg

a%3E

KWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT007.jpg

a%3E

KWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT009.jpg

KWTrucklatcheswithAdamsVRT011.jpg

Later,

20 answers to this question

:lol: for the life of me I couldn't figure out where on a truck you'd have a latch like that... I was thinking Ford F150 or something. Then I noticed your Avitar. :cheers:

BTW, Adam's sells VRT by the gallon for users like you. :D

Rich

:lol: for the life of me I couldn't figure out where on a truck you'd have a latch like that... I was thinking Ford F150 or something. Then I noticed your Avitar. :cheers:

BTW, Adam's sells VRT by the gallon for users like you. :D

Rich

I guess I should have pointed out that this was on a Kenworth semi. :lolsmack:

I've been working up to buying all my Adams my the gallons. :thumbsup: I've told Adam that he needs to look into getting into the show semi truck circuit, they would use wax and polishes my the gallons like I do. :thumbsup:

Later,

David, do you go to GATS? Think there is one GATS, or MATS..... in Tennessee next month? They were talking about it on Roaddog 147 today (Sirius Radio) You should enter your rig.

I don't know what GATS or MATS is. Anyway I'm just not into spending the time and work it would take to get our truck into show condition.

It's almost a full time job keeping our truck looking half way decent.

Thanks for the information! :thumbsup:

Later,

Great photos David!! Thanks so much, and we are going to use these in our marketing, so expect to see them show up on the VRT Product Page my friend. :thumbsup:

Hey, how is the pool, and how is your relaxing weekend coming along?

Great photos David!! Thanks so much, and we are going to use these in our marketing, so expect to see them show up on the VRT Product Page my friend. :thumbsup:

Hey, how is the pool, and how is your relaxing weekend coming along?

Adam:

Thanks! I was not for sure how these photos would turn out. I brought out my Canon 20D out of 'semi' retirement the other week when I went on an ATV trip and didn't want to take my Mark11n. I used my 50mm lens to cut down on the size and weight. I really liked the images that came out from that trip and decided to try it on this little project.

I'll be looking forward to seeing these in your marketing.

The pool was cold and the hot tub was small, but as always MB and I are having a great time.

Later,

Very nice, I think it's time I tried this stuff out.

This is one product that is a 'must have' even for basic detailing. I chose this in the basic stuff I bought for my brother for his new car.

Later,

I figured I'd get more people looking at this this tread with this heading, you know the 'man bites dog' mentality.

VRT ranks as my #1 favorite product and an absolutely must have product even for basic detailing.

Think about what all and where all you can use this product, ....interior, look at all the plastic and vinyl used in modern vehicles, it even works on leather.

Outside..... tires, and all the plastic, rubber and vinyl trim.

Under Hood.....look at all the plastic 'covers' used now-a-days.

Later,

I have a VRT story of my own...sorry to hijack the thread, but it does fit-in.

Preparing for the driving I was gonna do for the holiday, I spent a ton of time detailing my truck. Interior and exterior. It looked great! But....I ran out of time and had failed to put VRT on the tires. Five minutes before we started the drive (350 miles in 85* weather), I decided to take a chance and apply the VRT. I thought this might backfire on me, and the VRT would sling all over the sides of my truck, but....at the end of the trip, not a single drop had been slung! the tires looked perfect and so did the rocker pannels, etc.

I was really amazed that this worked...not to doubt Adams stuff, but just b/c I have been burned by so many other tire dressings in the past.

I have a VRT story of my own...sorry to hijack the thread, but it does fit-in.

Preparing for the driving I was gonna do for the holiday, I spent a ton of time detailing my truck. Interior and exterior. It looked great! But....I ran out of time and had failed to put VRT on the tires. Five minutes before we started the drive (350 miles in 85* weather), I decided to take a chance and apply the VRT. I thought this might backfire on me, and the VRT would sling all over the sides of my truck, but....at the end of the trip, not a single drop had been slung! the tires looked perfect and so did the rocker pannels, etc.

I was really amazed that this worked...not to doubt Adams stuff, but just b/c I have been burned by so many other tire dressings in the past.

I don't consider it a highjack at all. :thumbsup: Like I started out saying I've been using Adams products for a while and of course using it all in the 'normal' way. But like you, I found that VRT is the best product of it's kind you can buy.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Later,