Customer Service 866.965.0400

Live ADAM's Demo's @ GoodGuys-Pleasanton 5/30&5/31

The Adam's Polishes Team will be at The GOOD GUYS ROD & CUSTOM SHOW in Pleasanton, CA. on May 30th and 31st.

Stop on by the booth and check out all of the great Adam's products including all of the newest releases. Look for the giant inflatable DETAIL SPRAY bottle on top of the black show trailer and you'll know where we are.

We'll have live demo's going all day long on both days. If you have a Rod or Custom registered at the show drive it on into the booth and we will gladly do some live demo's on it and show you how to DISCOVER YOUR SHINE POTENTIAL!

We are looking forward to meeting all of you, so come on by and introduce yourself... and be sure to let us know you heard about us on the Adam's Forums for some great show specials!

See you there!

Edited by Adam

Good that you could make it Mark! I was doing the Good Guys Show at Alameda Fairground in Pleasanton before. But it got a bit too expensive for me. Now I only do smaller shows/events/clinics, about 3-4 a month, to push Adam's products. Hope you do well this weekend!

• 2 months later...

Here is a link to a thread elswhere on the board with pictures of the guys in action..

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=65019#post65019

Rumor has it that sales went well both days especially with the waterless car wash.

While you guys worked the event, I was working the campground. I know my schmoozing resulted in a few sales of towles and waterless car wash !!!

The guy next to us scooped up the last three bottles on Saturday and made some towel purchases...

Dennis

Here is a link to a thread elswhere on the board with pictures of the guys in action..

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=65019#post65019

Rumor has it that sales went well both days especially with the waterless car wash.

While you guys worked the event, I was working the campground. I know my schmoozing resulted in a few sales of towles and waterless car wash !!!

The guy next to us scooped up the last three bottles on Saturday and made some towel purchases...

Dennis

Dennis,

It was great to finally have met you. Thanks so much for stopping by and hooking us up with a beautiful ride to shine on all day Friday. I can't speak for Steveo, but it's safe to say that we had an absolute blast all three days. We met alot of great folks and saw and played with some very cool cars. As always the Adam's products were the star of the show, some of which were so popular they disappeared way too quickly! I'm already looking forward to the next trip down to Pleasanton. Hopefully we'll be able to make it down to Sacramento the first week in October for the NSRA show.

Sorry we missed the festivities back at the motorhome on Saturday night, I screwed that one up! However I have to say that if you ever get a chance to watch Steveo hammer down at 4X4 at In-N-Out it is quite the site! Pictures exist of this but are on Steves camera, so he will have to throw himself under the bus.

Thanks for all of your support!

Sharky

Mark,

Let me know if you plan on attending the NSRA Golden State Nats. My club will be doing the Poker Run on Thursday. Saturday evening we will also host a cruise-in at Suzie's Burgers in downtown Sacramento. ( Suzie's will make you spit out that In-n-Out burger ! ) We will be raffeling off a set of limited Edition Classic Instrument gauges at Suzies !

I can also point you to the best prime rib west of the pecos on Friday night !

See you soon !! :burnout:

Dennis