Customer Service 866.965.0400

Philosophical Question

Marylander

One of my neighbors cuts her grass 3-4 times a week , YES you read that right 3-4 times a week . Have actually seen her cut twice in ONE day , early that morning and late that afternoon near dark . They do not have to worry about me cutting mine that often.

One of my neighbors cuts her grass 3-4 times a week , YES you read that right 3-4 times a week . Have actually seen her cut twice in ONE day , early that morning and late that afternoon near dark . They do not have to worry about me cutting mine that often.

Thats alot. they must not have to much to mow. I personally hate mowing grass. it takes me three hours alone let alone doing it to times a day.

She has a small yard but takes her forever to cut it. When I cut mine I get through as soon as I can .

Same way with me the highest speed setting the mower has i have it in that gear and the grass is flying.

MY 800th post you better watch out bill you might lose your spot. :hi:

You REALLY want your neighbors to think you've lost it... get off work at midnight like I do and break into a full detail that lasts until 7am. When they're waking up for their morning coffee and you're 7 hours into an all night detail session they might call the cops on you or try to have you taken to the looney bin :D

You REALLY want your neighbors to think you've lost it... get off work at midnight like I do and break into a full detail that lasts until 7am. When they're waking up for their morning coffee and you're 7 hours into an all night detail session they might call the cops on you or try to have you taken to the looney bin :D

:lol: My wife is a radio broadcaster and occasionally she has to work an overnight shift. I love those days... we have dinner, she goes off to work, and I head to the garage to work until 3 or 4 in the morning. Peaceful, uninterrupted quality time. :cheers: