Customer Service 866.965.0400

Joke thread

Team Adam's

I went to a couple of car dealerships last week, and the first one I stopped at was Kia, well nothing caught my eye, but the price was right, then I went to a Ford dealer, again nothing really caught my eye, but I looked anyway, then I go to the Chevy dealer, well I see one that I like, the dealer does the once over with me, then he pops the trunk, disapointed, I looked at the dealer and said, "Well, Theres something missing" the dealer ,puzzled asks "What"? I said "at the ford dealership I checked out, they had a new pair of shoes in the trunk of every car"! Smiling the dealer says "Thats so they can walk home"!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I went to a couple of car dealerships last week, and the first one I stopped at was Kia, well nothing caught my eye, but the price was right, then I went to a Ford dealer, again nothing really caught my eye, but I looked anyway, then I go to the Chevy dealer, well I see one that I like, the dealer does the once over with me, then he pops the trunk, disapointed, I looked at the dealer and said, "Well, Theres something missing" the dealer ,puzzled asks "What"? I said "at the ford dealership I checked out, they had a new pair of shoes in the trunk of every car"! Smiling the dealer says "Thats so they can walk home"!

HEY!!! I posted that one on DC before.:cheers::cheers:

Great LOve it, Like i say ford will give you all kind of surprises.

Edited by 11chevz71

Well, then, I better find a new one!

How's this one?

A blond was rollerblading with her headphones on. She stopped at a hair salon and asked for a hair cut. She told the hair stylist he could not take off the headphones.

The stylist replied "no" so the blond left. She went to a different hair salon and said the same thing. The stylist replied "ok".

After a while, the blond fell asleep in the chair. The stylist took off the headphones and the blonde died on the spot. Confused at what happened, the stylist put on the headphones to hear what she was listening to. The headphones said "breath in, breath out"

:lolsmack::lolsmack: