Customer Service 866.965.0400

Has anyone ever tried this?

JJ1o87

Question

Hey guys, as some may know I absolutely detest cleaning windows. No matter what I do they come out looking horrible. Here's a product I stumbled onto on the invisible glass website. It actually looks pretty impressive. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Photo-95161-Windshield-02.jpg

I'm obviously not bashing adam or his products by any means, so please, no hate mail! :2thumbs:

Edited by C6Bill

23 answers to this question

I use one and it works real well, you can use it with ANY glass cleaner. And you can get it from other places cheaper :2thumbs:

But you still can't post links to competitor web sites :hi::hi:

I use one and it works real well, you can use it with ANY glass cleaner. And you can get it from other places cheaper :2thumbs:

But you still can't post links to competitor web sites :hi::hi:

Cool, I see you fixed my screw up before I could. Nicely done.

so... um.... how does this help with window cleaning?? Looks like a pricey substitute for your hand holding a MF glass cloth.

I'm with Dylan... unless you can't reach across your windshield, what's the point? Just another odd-shaped tool to find a spot for in your garage?

I'm with Dylan... unless you can't reach across your windshield, what's the point? Just another odd-shaped tool to find a spot for in your garage?

I think the only thing that would be better is you could apply more pressure to a bigger area of the window and be able to work the cleaner in better. but i am not confident on my assumptionns.

With the C5 Vette, it's real difficult to get along the edges of the inside of the windshield, and the back window is next to impossible to clean. The way the handle is on this thing, it puts almost equal pressure on the entire surface, plus it's flat and has three corners to reach all of the edges. It wasn't expensive, and I'm glad I got it. :2thumbs:

I guess I could see using it for the interior near the corners where the windsheild meets the dash.

Yeah I only need it for the interior windshield and rear window. If it can help me clean them better then its money well spent imo

With the C5 Vette, it's real difficult to get along the edges of the inside of the windshield, and the back window is next to impossible to clean. The way the handle is on this thing, it puts almost equal pressure on the entire surface, plus it's flat and has three corners to reach all of the edges. It wasn't expensive, and I'm glad I got it. :2thumbs:

That is what I use it for too! Works great for the edges along the dash I could never get my hand down there. I even tried a paint stirring stick with a MF wrapped around it but couldn't get enough pressure to clean the window evenly.

Great tool for not a lot of money IMO.

I guess I could see using it for the interior near the corners where the windshield meets the dash.

Diddo... I have seen others similar to this made for just that purpose.

Chris