Customer Service 866.965.0400

chicago?

if there was one in Chicago I'd probably be forced to make the 4 hour drive, but I'd be swearing the whole way because I hate Chicago traffic. lol

I agree i went through Chicago at 7:00 Am a sunday morning and it still was bad.

The Adam's crew will be coming to Chicago area towards the end of June. They will be at Bloomington Gold Car Show from June 25th to June 29th in St. Charles area. Stop by and see the demo's through out the day and products will be on sale. I'll be at the site helping out.:2thumbs:

• 9 months later...
The Adam's crew will be coming to Chicago area towards the end of June. They will be at Bloomington Gold Car Show from June 25th to June 29th in St. Charles area. Stop by and see the demo's through out the day and products will be on sale. I'll be at the site helping out.:2thumbs:

... and I'll be doing the demos. :2thumbs:

Thanks Norm on the heads up!:2thumbs: