Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bsg

harryshummer

Question

I was wondering why don't Adam's offer BSG in a gallon container to refill your bottle??? If available I would buy BSG in a gallon container as I like the way this product works. DO I get the first gallon free since I requested the idea LOL just kidding

11 answers to this question

I was wondering why don't Adam's offer BSG in a gallon container to refill your bottle??? If available I would buy BSG in a gallon container as I like the way this product works. DO I get the first gallon free since I requested the idea LOL just kidding

I dont think adam offers it in a gallon because it goes along way. A bottle will last you along time.

I dont think adam offers it in a gallon because it goes along way. A bottle will last you along time.

I agree it does last a long time but, I would like to have a gallon of it around so it can refilled several times as it would help save bottles and sprayers from getting made also to help save the earth Going green

I agree it does last a long time but, I would like to have a gallon of it around so it can refilled several times as it would help save bottles and sprayers from getting made also to help save the earth Going green

I dont know that is the only reason i can think of. I guess we are going to need to wait until the man himself finds this thread and answers your question.

I dont know that is the only reason i can think of. I guess we are going to need to wait until the man himself finds this thread and answers your question.

Yes, I was just wondering because I have to get ready and order some more BSG and really wanted a gallon instead of 2 or 3 bottles. I like to have more than enough products and I am only using ADAMS so it will never go to waste

Yes, I was just wondering because I have to get ready and order some more BSG and really wanted a gallon instead of 2 or 3 bottles. I like to have more than enough products and I am only using ADAMS so it will never go to waste

IF you call they might give you a better price if you order two or three.

Adam said something at the detail clinic about the BSG having a shelf life of about a year and that the gallons didn't get used fast enough when they sold them

OK I see that makes sense I use this more often than the usual because I use BSG on my chrome rim (they are 26") every car show