Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana on a silver WRX and green Avalanche

BrandonL

So here are the pictures of my car finally. The WRX is my daily and the Avalanche is my wife's. Both of them have had treatment with the PC and 2 coats of APW. The Avalanche we just took delivery of a few days ago and it cleaned up easily. The WRX has about 143,000 miles on it and it shows in the pictures a bit. I'm very happy with how they've both come out looking. I apologize, the pictures didn't turn out to be the greatest as I haven't had time to mess around with the settings on my camera this week what with detailing them and stressing over my summer calculus class. Comments welcome, enjoy :burnout:

_MG_3075.jpg

_MG_3077.jpg

_MG_3079.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

Edited by BrandonL

Looks good M8! I notice the tail lights on the WRX aren't shinning. Have you thought about working on them with a bit of SHR and MP then wax? You'd be amazed how they'll look.

Great job.

Chris

Looks good M8! I notice the tail lights on the WRX aren't shinning. Have you thought about working on them with a bit of SHR and MP then wax? You'd be amazed how they'll look.

Great job.

Chris

Yeah, actually I'm going to go at the head lights and the tail lights with the 4" pads, some SHR, and MSP this weekend :thumbsup:

That green looks great. The pics of the WRX does not do it any justice. They both looks good though.

Thanks! Yeah, the WRX really did come out looking great for how many paint chips it has. The metallic flake in it is amazing! I'm going to play with my camera this weekend and get some better pics :cheers: