Customer Service 866.965.0400

one cool cat

SVT01LIGHTNING

i was cleanin my truck out the other day and something caught my eye.....didnt see anything at first then i looked again and saw this and just had to get pics

catandmilano015.jpg

catandmilano016.jpg

he chilled there inside my wheel till i had to leave lol.....i wonder if it was the vrt or the undercarriage spray that attracted him lol

Awwwwwww. Is that a stray kitten? Are you keeping it?

no i dont think he's a stray ive seen him hangin around before so we didnt keep him....my hands are full with our dachsund as it is lol.....that cat was kinda mean he didnt want to get out of my wheel he hissed and clawed at me when i tried to get him out the first few tries haha

Looks like a stray kitten. My dumb cat would go to anybody. :lolsmack:

I actually chopped up one of our cats years ago when he was sleeping inside the motor of our Bronco. I didn't know he was in there. Spent the afternoon cleaning out cat parts. :lolsmack:

Looks like a stray kitten. My dumb cat would go to anybody. :lolsmack:

I actually chopped up one of our cats years ago when he was sleeping inside the motor of our Bronco. I didn't know he was in there. Spent the afternoon cleaning out cat parts. :lolsmack:

\That has happen to my dad a couple of times.

no i dont think he's a stray ive seen him hangin around before so we didnt keep him....my hands are full with our dachsund as it is lol.....that cat was kinda mean he didnt want to get out of my wheel he hissed and clawed at me when i tried to get him out the first few tries haha

Get in the truck and nail the gas, problem solved! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...