Customer Service 866.965.0400

velco not sticking!!!

chevyfreak06

Question

19 answers to this question

I have not heard this before.

You may want to try duct tape or super glue.

Perhaps getting an assistant to hold the pad in place as you polish would solve the problem.

Does the pad feel like you appreciate it? Have you ever asked it how its day was? Sometimes these pads get a little sensitive and need a little encouragement.

I assume you have tried these obvious suggestions so I would recommend following Dylan's advice and go to this thread started by my hero, Adam

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2921

Perhaps getting an assistant to hold the pad in place as you polish would solve the problem.

Does the pad feel like you appreciate it? Have you ever asked it how its day was? Sometimes these pads get a little sensitive and need a little encouragement.

I assume you have tried these obvious suggestions so I would recommend following Dylan's advice and go to this thread started by my hero, Adam

lmao...haha i show my pads love everyday haha

:lolsmack: You are a classic SteveO!!

Classic smart a$$...

lol

Good one my man...

Get it replaced. Mine are harder than heck to remove and have been used several times now.

Chris

I no longer wash my pads for this reason. As soon as they hit the water they never stick like new. I have used them all and they are all the same. I have dedicated pads for a specific product use them let them dry out and clean them by spinning them dry and holding a towel agains them and the dust comes off.

:lol::lol::lol:

I no longer wash my pads for this reason. As soon as they hit the water they never stick like new. I have used them all and they are all the same. I have dedicated pads for a specific product use them let them dry out and clean them by spinning them dry and holding a towel agains them and the dust comes off.

What does everyone else think about this? Has anyone had any sticking problems after washing there pads? Im just wondering before i wash mine.

i've never had a problem with them sticking and I wash them out real good after every use :2thumbs:

I'm pretty aggressive in my washing of pads -- soaking them for a while, then hitting them with APC, squeezing them out, then even sometimes throwing them in the washing machine. They always come out fine, though I admit the pads have only been through this routine about 5 times each.

I wonder if the OP maybe ran that pad through a dryer or something and the heat softened/straightened out the velcro loops?