Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

Yeah my Wife and firiend that is here now. They both just said. No Discounts Codes were used. Wife didn't even know about codes lol

Just tried again. It took one of the Certs but after updating cart and then trying to use Holiday12 It took the Gift Cert out and took the 10% Discount??

Definitely need to call to use a gift cert AND a discount code. You can only use one or the other online. They need to verify the gift cert wasn't already purchased with a discount code before you can proceed.

Edited by 02Xtreme07ss

Ok Thanks guys Certainly didn't expect the fast replies on Christmas Evening. Everyone must be winding down or escaping for a bit. Relative Chaos in Hotel Mikey here so locked myself in the office for a bit for Peace:lolsmack:

Or at work...:-(

Sorry went AWOL after posting.Sorry you had to work on Christmas Night but again thanks for replying/helping.:)

A sincere Thank you to Adam and the entire family at Adam's. Wishing you and your families a Happy New Year. You all are the best in Customer Service. Thanks Matt.:D

Edited by ssbusdrvr

• 6 months later...

Just a quick post to thank Matt@Adams for the great customer service today. I had a problem with one of my Merino wool wash mits I recently purchased, and after giving him a quick description he already had a replacement being procured.

Thanks Adam's, you've reenforced the strength of your commitment to us customers!

Best,

Gabriel

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks again to Adam and his staff for the outstanding job of customer service. My girl friend Jacquii bought me the Adams Rolling Detail Seat back in April of this year.  I have used the "seat" quite a bit since i have owned it. Unfortunately today as i was  scooting around my SRT6, one of the wheels caved in and fell off.  We looked for the paperwork and called Adam's and spoke with Nick. I explained the issue, and he immediately cut an order and shipper for a brand new cart. Within a minute I had an e-mail notifying me of this. All Nick asked for was some pictures of the "original cart" for future reference.  I have never had this kind of service from any organization, and I told Nick I would be a customer for life, and asked him to send my comments up the "chain of command". I also expressed my appreciation and gratitude for the Two Step Polish and Finish process, the results I had this past weekend were nothing short of phenominal. 

doc s.

Edited by nam doc

• 1 month later...

Have you tried calling the 800 Number yet?

No, not yet. But last time this happened, I received prompt responses.

All I need is a reply on the email regarding the status. Can you make sure someone sees it?

Thanks! Other than this little problem, Adams has been great

Hey I have emailed orders@adamspolishes.com twice in the past week due to missing products from the shipment I received. I still haven't received a response yet

Sorry about that Kunal, I haven't seen any emails come through from you to Orders.

Shoot one directly to me to Nick@AdamsPolishes.com and I'll get you taken care of!

Sorry about that Kunal, I haven't seen any emails come through from you to Orders.

Shoot one directly to me to Nick@AdamsPolishes.com and I'll get you taken care of!

I just sent the email. Thanks man. Can't wait to receive the products!

Hey I have emailed orders@adamspolishes.com twice in the past week due to missing products from the shipment I received. I still haven't received a response yet

Thats highly unusual... I'm copied on that email address, as is Matt, Nick, and a number of people on our team, just to make sure things like this don't happen. I apologize if you didn't get a response. I looked thru my email history and don't see anything.

Thats highly unusual... I'm copied on that email address, as is Matt, Nick, and a number of people on our team, just to make sure things like this don't happen. I apologize if you didn't get a response. I looked thru my email history and don't see anything.

I emailed nick too about 45 minutes ago and haven't gotten a response. Can you ask him if he's got it? Could it have gone into your spam folder?

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to comment about Adam's customer service. I got my shipment last week and due to rough handling by FedEx, I had a sprayer head damaged and the top caps on a bottle of Car Shampoo and a bottle of Buttery Wax were both damaged. By the time I got off work and called the customer service number, nobody was there so I left a message explaining what happened, along with my contact info. About an hour or so later I saw I had a new voicemail. It was Ashley at Adam's Polishes, she left me a message saying that they would send me out a new sprayer and bottle caps asap. I have to give two thumbs up for Adam's customer service! So many other companies would tell you to take it up with the shipper since they are the ones who damaged it. But Adams goes above and beyond to please their customers. That's one of the reasons I can justify paying for Adams products even though they are more expensive than the next guy. They perform like no other, plus the best customer service to stand behind their products, its a WIN-WIN!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to say but I've utilized the adams 110% garauntee. ANY time I've had any issue Adams has taken care of it including an email from Adam himself. That says a lot about a company. I've been hooked with their products from day one. Adams does a great job through and through, thank you everybody from the Adams team!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here to let you all know that here at Adam's believe customer satisfaction is one of the most important things that a company should be thinking about. 

And to help people get updates on orders, place orders, or get any questions answered, we are now going to be open later in the evenings and will also be available on weekends as well!

Check out the info on extended hours here:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-contact_us.aspx

Feel free to call us for questions or with help placing an order.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here to let you all know that here at Adam's believe customer satisfaction is one of the most important things that a company should be thinking about. 

And to help people get updates on orders, place orders, or get any questions answered, we are now going to be open later in the evenings and will also be available on weekends as well!

Check out the info on extended hours here:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-contact_us.aspx

Feel free to call us for questions or with help placing an order.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Ben, maybe you can help me out with this, I emailed Matt 3 days ago about it and haven't received a reply. I am trying to use a store credit code and it keeps displaying expired.

Ben, maybe you can help me out with this, I emailed Matt 3 days ago about it and haven't received a reply. I am trying to use a store credit code and it keeps displaying expired.

I can take a look for you.

If you want to give me a ring I will look it up and get you on the right track! 

866-965-0400

• 4 months later...

Just want to thank Ben who went above and beyond the 110% guarantee! I sent an email this afternoon informing the Adam's team that all 3 of my APC bottles became defective (2 having cracks at the bottom and one having the neck broken and disintegrating). I had asked if they would just replace the 3 bottles with a Kwazar bottle, but much to my surprise I get an email showing that they are sending me a .5L Kwazar and 2 FULL bottles of APC, not just empty replacement bottles! This is one big reason why I love this company and will continue to buy their products! Again, thank you Ben and everyone at Adam's for the exceptional service!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...