Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

I had a problem with a couple of the 16 oz. bottles, and Ben took care of the problem with a customer service solution that blew away my expectations.  Many thanks, Ben -- I really appreciate your help!

I'm copied on most every email stream and haven't seen anything. What email are you sending your issue to? Have you tried calling us?

problem solved. had no idea you guys were behind on sending everything out, no worries here, Ben said I should expect the shipping number by today. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I got my order this week and I received two Pumpkin air fresheners I tried handing both around my standard size mirror (one at a time) and the string broke in half on both air fresheners! Not upset I ended up tying the string back together but wanted you to be aware might be a bad batch from the factory. Called and left a message tonight.

Edited by tweezy7

Just a heads up, I sent out an email letting you guys know that FedEx is stupid. On Friday my shipping was supposed to get to me "by the end of the day," later that day it said "No scheduled delivery date available at this time."

Still don't have it... It might be lost. :(

Mark,

I am sure that the Adam's team will do all they can to locate your package, but it more than likely is a FedEx issue.

Could have been delayed on their part, or even sent to a FedEx location not in your area, and then FedEx will get it back on track to you.

More than likely will be there on Monday afternoon sometime.

Mark,

I am sure that the Adam's team will do all they can to locate your package, but it more than likely is a FedEx issue.

Could have been delayed on their part, or even sent to a FedEx location not in your area, and then FedEx will get it back on track to you.

I appreciate it, I figure it is a FedEx issue and not Adams'. It was merely a post about how crappy FedEx is. I've only ever had issues with them and never UPS. 

It's just annoying since the last tagged location was in Ohio, at noon on Friday and it's still not here. 

I got my order this week and I received two Pumpkin air fresheners I tried handing both around my standard size mirror (one at a time) and the string broke in half on both air fresheners! Not upset I ended up tying the string back together but wanted you to be aware might be a bad batch from the factory. Called and left a message tonight.

Got a phone call this morning and we are good to go!

Thank You Adams  :D

Just a heads up, I sent out an email letting you guys know that FedEx is stupid. On Friday my shipping was supposed to get to me "by the end of the day," later that day it said "No scheduled delivery date available at this time."

Still don't have it... It might be lost. :(

Mark,

I appreciate it, I figure it is a FedEx issue and not Adams'. It was merely a post about how crappy FedEx is. I've only ever had issues with them and never UPS. 

It's just annoying since the last tagged location was in Ohio, at noon on Friday and it's still not here. 

Hi Mark! I looked up your order and it looks like it was in transit from Grove City, OH to NC from October 30 until today...sorry about that :( 

It's now showing that it arrived in Kernersville, NC at 7:34PM today and it shows it as scheduled to depart at 1:50AM, so hopefully you will have it tomorrow! :)

Hi Mark! I looked up your order and it looks like it was in transit from Grove City, OH to NC from October 30 until today...sorry about that :(

It's now showing that it arrived in Kernersville, NC at 7:34PM today and it shows it as scheduled to depart at 1:50AM, so hopefully you will have it tomorrow! :)

Thanks, I appreciate it. Its just weird that it would say that I was supposed to get it Friday and then disappear for a few days until today. It says its out for delivery. I'm still waiting for it to show up. :D

Thanks, I appreciate it. Its just weird that it would say that I was supposed to get it Friday and then disappear for a few days until today. It says its out for delivery. I'm still waiting for it to show up. :D

Fedex and USPS both have had days where they said my package was 60 miles away but showed out for delivery from the correct place only for an update to go out later that evening showing the correction. My success rate with FedEx/Adam's has been much improved over previous FedEx experiences. I'll always be partial to UPS, and I'll always avoid USPS unless there's just no other way.

... I'll always be partial to UPS, and I'll always avoid USPS unless there's just no other way.

Also partial to UPS here. Fed-X is a distant 2nd with USPS a close 3rd. UPS tracking system for this area is WAY more accurate/up-to-date than the others.

• 4 weeks later...

For the second time now, FedEx has shown one date and time and then later on, in the day change it to "we don't know when you're getting your package." I really wish you guys would stop using FedEx...

Its that time of the year. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas EVERY carrier is going to slip, especially the first week after thanksgiving because SOOOOOOOOOOO many more packages are moving around.

I used to be FedEx's biggest critic, but honestly, since I've started shopping at Adam's, I've become much more of a fan. My Black Friday order was ready to ship on Monday, but the FedEx truck didn't have room for it. I don't blame Adam's or FedEx for that one. But it shipped on Tuesday and was supposed to be here Today. It left the sort an hour later than it usually does, so missed the sort for delivery today. It's just that time of the year.

According to the FedEx shipping estimator, with it being picked up on Tuesday, you shouldn't expect it until Friday at the earliest.

Edited by stripesace

Its that time of the year. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas EVERY carrier is going to slip, especially the first week after thanksgiving because SOOOOOOOOOOO many more packages are moving around.

I used to be FedEx's biggest critic, but honestly, since I've started shopping at Adam's, I've become much more of a fan. My Black Friday order was ready to ship on Monday, but the FedEx truck didn't have room for it. I don't blame Adam's or FedEx for that one. But it shipped on Tuesday and was supposed to be here Today. It left the sort an hour later than it usually does, so missed the sort for delivery today. It's just that time of the year.

According to the FedEx shipping estimator, with it being picked up on Tuesday, you shouldn't expect it until Friday at the earliest.

That may be, but this exact same thing happened back on the 1st of November (scroll up to see). This is literally the exact same situation I was in the last time I ordered something. Pretty annoying. 

Have you tried it on a destop computer instead of your phone?

Was it both times in New Bern, NC ? They for some reason might scan it differently.

Try calling Fed-Ex

Yes, it says the same thing. Should have been delivered by the end of the day, and then at the end of the day they change their site to say that they don't know when it'll be delivered. 

Yes, both times it was to the same address. 

I'll be calling FedEx in the morning if the status hasn't changed. 

Shipped on Oct 30th and delivered Nov 3rd. If they're going to show on the tracking that it's going to be delivered on a certain day and it's not, ever, they're lying to their customers. I'm not at all trying to blame Adam's, I'm just wishing that they would stop using FedEx. I have had nothing but issues with FedEx. It's really annoying. Maybe it's just this crappy state I live in, but I don't remember ever having FedEx issues before living here. 

So on the October 30th order, that is what the fedex map shows it should have been.

Remember its FedEx Business days (m-sat). 30,31,2,3 (4 days)

Their system is not perfect. Every order when its scanned at Adam's it predicts for me in Texas that it will take 5 days to get to me. when the map shows it should only take 2 days. When it leaves the Henderson, CO sort, it corrects it self to two days. Their tracking app isn't the strongest in the industry. The map has been accurate for me, every time until today... and i chalk that up to the holiday volume. and in the Oct 30 order example, it was accurate. The actual shipping time is accurate, their app is what is flawed for you. 

I remember reading somewhere, Adam's post about why they switched to fedex. Remember, they're either breaking even or loosing on shipping they charge us, even more when its free or flat rate. 

Edited by stripesace

Sorry to see you're having such problems!  I'm super thankful they use Fedex!  Most everything I've ordered has made it to me in 3-4 days once it's shipped!  Sometimes its nice living near one of their distribution centers!!

From the looks of yours, I'd guess it just got sent on the wrong truck by mistake!  Sucks, but it happens, especially around the holidays.

I have always had good results with Fed-Ex. Just like this week it started out saying I would get my package on this coming Tuesday and now it is saying tomorrow. But I did notice it is going a different route this time so we will see, but it might be because of the extra holiday load they are having now. If it was three day different from when they said I could see being upset. Just remember it was not that long ago you had no way of even knowing when or where your package was until it was delivered. The internet is a good thing and I guess now we are all getting a little spoiled with all the info that we get now. I am also around four days for Adams and it seems that is either the case or even three sometimes. I am in Delaware.