Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just detailed my buddy mustang

henchmen77

Question

Used all adams products on the inside. I was waiting on adams wash soap so had to use another company soap :rolleyes:. Paint didn't need clay so went right to adam machine wax and did his hood with spray Glaze.

Here is a photo I took when I was done today.

0801091325.jpg

17 answers to this question

Great job Mike !!!!!

If your interested in trying some Adam's products that you don't have just send me a PM, I work from home so I am usually around :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks bill!! I need to order some clay I forgot to do that the last time and have to try the new waterless car wash spray and will have to order some more VRT in another 3 or 4 details. Have most of adams stuff just order a bunch of stuff I didn't have and wanted last wednesday should be here monday.

The mustang looks great.

Very nice!!

Thanks Ron. Yeah my buddy was amazed at its look and feel. Once he cleans out his supply of meguiars which is what he used on the car I think he will be switching to Adams. I told him not to use meguiars on it at all no reason not to use the best which is Adams.:D

No I didn't. I have the Machine wax which is amazing. So I was thinking it would be hard to better adams Machine wax. Is it better?

It is a completely different product. The Americana is a true wax, it will add lots of depth and warmth to the finish. It works great right over MSW, just wait 12 hours before putting a wax over the MSW, you should also do a DS wipe down 12 hours after removing MSW :2thumbs:

If you own a Porter Cable 7424 dual-action car polisher (or other dual-action polishing machine), you're going to love Adam's Machine SuperWax. Forgetting the techno-babble, wax jargon, marketing hype, this is a car wax product that works the way you expect. It's super easy to apply with your electric car polisher, shines like crazy, and lasts through an entire season. Proudly made in America, Adam's Machine SuperWax is a paint sealant (synthetic car wax) that works without excuses. Guaranteed!

Other paint sealant and synthetic car wax products claim to last a year, 5-years, even a life-time. At the same time, many of these long-lasting products tell you to "add additional coats for more protection and shine", or "apply as often as you like". It's all hype. Any product will last forever if you apply it every month.

The guy that has the mustang has the same car below it is a 2001 in the shop. It had front end damage that he is fixing up. Once it is done he now wants me to use Adams on it. It is gray so will look really nice when I am done. Nice work on that car!

Keep an eye out for this in Quincy, I put a coat of Americana on it for a friend a few weeks ago :rockon::rockon::rockon:

DSC_0003.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=12461408480001