Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally, finally here!!!!

The are only worried about the survey, just tell them you will mark it off as if they had done it. My dealer put up a fight the first time but now they know not to touch my vehicles :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Dont let them touch it!!! If you tell them not to they wont, i just bought a new silverado and i told them if they washed it i would not buy it.

When you get it home you need to clay it, FMP for any light swirls and top it off with some Americana :thumbsup: Thats what i did to my new truck and it looks SWEEEET

:pc:

Oh and sweet car :lancer:

The are only worried about the survey, just tell them you will mark it off as if they had done it. My dealer put up a fight the first time but now they know not to touch my vehicles :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Go back there RIGHT now and demand your vehicle, don't let those monkey's touch it!

BTW sweet *** car!

Nice ride!

I'd tell them to keep those detail monkeys away from my car, especially if the paperwork is already done.

I had a bunch of work to do after the dealership detail monkeys sprayed petroleum oil, er, I mean "detailed" our new ride. Love the look of tire grease slung up all over the side of the car after your first drive - quality. :loser:

Hey Congrats on the new SS!!!! Yeah....I hope they won't "detail" it FOR you..OMG. My dealer offers to WASH cars after an oil change...I say NOOOOOO -you cannot touch the paint

I took my TBSS for an oil change last week and they asked if I wanted them to wash it. I said no thanks, and he just kinda looked at me like a moron and said, "I better go stop em then, I think they already started.":loser: