Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Paint

Mustangshar

Question

I probably know what to do BUT it never hurts to confirm it or ask if I am missing a step.

Some of you know my ride had some remodeling "body mods" done.:) I had vinyl stripes removed, chin spoiler & ducktail added and my stripes painted under 2 coats of clear coat. The paint is now cured and actually my painter is doing a final buffing for me because I saw some slight swirling.

So I get Natasha back tomorrow and I have the all clear to WAX her hood bumper and all the other parts that are new.

I do have a small supply <still building my Adams Products> of Adams trial sizes. After I wash I have some carnuba wax that I love and will use until it is gone. I thought I'd do 2 coats of the carnuba, I don't need to clay and I have clayed the sides and carnuba'd those sections already.

I have my Adams applicators and micro. So after I do my two coats...should I put on the glaze after< that is scheduled to arrive Thursday> OR the detail spray and then glaze?

The thing is it is NEW..I need protection on her...so let me know what steps I should do. :2thumbs:

4 answers to this question